Chicken Parmesan Roll ups
Are you having special guests for dinner? Here is a great recipe for company!
Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups
- 1½ lb. diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups finely shredded Mozarella cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-1½ cups grated Parmesan
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Dice chicken breast and stir fry until almost done. Let cool slightly. Chop small (or use food processor. Do not make chunks so small it is like a paste). Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Turn off heat.Whisk in sour cream, then heavy cream, about ½ tsp. lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste. Add more cream or Parmesan to get an easily spreadable sauce. Add more lemon and Parmesan to taste.
- Spread cooked noodles on wax paper or silicone cutting board. Spread a thin layer of Alfredo on each. Then layer with chicken and top with Mozarella. Loosely roll each noodle from one short end to the other. Place each noodle roll up seam-side down, in a 9/13 pan that has a thin layer of Alfredo sauce on the bottom. Pack the noodles tightly. Pour remaining sauce over roll ups (make another ½ recipe if needed). Roll ups should be well covered by sauce to keep from getting dry.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes at 350 F. Uncover, spread a good amount of finely shredded Mozarella on top. Bake another 20 minutes uncovered, until bubbly and cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with dried basil or parsley before serving.
Posted on April 1, 2019
Lasagna Roll ups
Looking for a quick dinner idea that’s fun to eat?
Lasagna Roll Ups
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 15 oz. Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 1 jar 32 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozarella cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until almost tender.
- In a medium bowl combine Ricotta, Parmesan, spinach, salt, and eggs. Set aside.
- Drain lasagna noodles. Rinse. Lay out noodles flat on surface.
- Spread evenly with Ricotta mixture.
- Carefully roll up noodles. Starting at the short end.
- Pour 2 cups of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Place rolls ups in pan then cover evenly with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with Mozarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered until hot and cheese melts, about 20 minutes.
Who doesn’t like a warm piece of banana bread with some butter on it? You’ll love this easy recipe.Posted on March 14, 2019
CHEESY POTATO BAKE
Looking for your next potato and cheese recipe? Here it is!Posted on October 17, 2018