Thank you for your interest in
The Old Schoolhouse®
Explore the benefits of homeschooling and gain support with help from
The Old Schoolhouse®, the trade magazine and a top resource in home education since 2001!
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine Company provides the tools and encouragement you need to help you stay the course on your homeschooling journey.
Here’s how The Old Schoolhouse® serves homeschooling families worldwide:
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, available in both print and digital formats, contains over 120 pages per issue of informative articles, teaching units and ideas, cutting-edge interviews with key players inside the industry, product reviews, resource directories and curriculum guidance.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the curriculum site for The Old Schoolhouse®. With over 400 courses, all the planning and recordkeeping resources you could ever need, and access to 450+ videos and World Book Online, there is something for everyone in the family! Become a member today and you will have access to hundreds of online, self-paced courses for homeschoolers, preschool through high school. No limits. No textbooks to buy, either.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com Members Forum is the place to get creative homeschooling ideas, ask questions, pray for each other, and share household tips.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com Facebook Community is a public group for anyone who is a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member or thinking about becoming a member. Find out whether SchoolhouseTeachers.com is a right fit for your family, get the most out of your membership, meet the teachers and staff, and stay up-to-date on sales and special offers.
- Homeschool Connect puts you in touch with events, support groups, and laws for homeschooling in your state. A Homeschool Welcome Basket of goodies is also waiting for you!
- Schoolhouse Store is filled with eBooks, past issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, and other great TOS exclusive products, like the Schoolhouse Digital Planners and TOS tote bags.
- Homeschool Review Crew tests and reviews dozens of homeschool products annually. Crew members blog about their experiences with those products, so you can be informed before you buy!
- The Homeschool Minute™ weekly E-Newsletter is packed with themed articles, including “Hey Mama” inspiration from The Old Schoolhouse® Director and Publisher, Gena Suarez.
- Homeschooling with Heart Blog posts give brief nuggets of wisdom, encouragement, and fresh ideas.
- Opportunities to become an affiliate, advertise with The Old Schoolhouse®, and write for SchoolhouseTeachers.com are also available!
Come on in, look around, and discover the benefits of homeschooling with The Old Schoolhouse®!