Effective date: February 1, 2021
- Third Party Information. Some portions of Website, including without limitation portions of Website permitting the purchase of gift items, may permit Users to enter Personal Information about or relating to the User or third parties. Use of these portions of Website constitutes the User’s express representation and warranty that the User has the full authority and express consent of the person whose Personal Information User enters into or provides to Website. Company and Website do not permit or condone the use of any Personal Information without the specific, express consent of the person to whom the information relates and accept no liability or responsibility for the entry or use of Personal Information belonging to any person, however received by or transmitted to Website. User agrees to indemnify The Old Schoolhouse, LLC, for any actions brought against The Old Schoolhouse, LLC or its affiliates, sponsors, or business partners for the entry or use of third-party Personal Information entered by the User.
- User Access to Personal Information. Each User may access his or her own Personal Information and account information for the limited purposes of viewing, verifying, altering or updating Personal Information provided to Company and Website. Company and Website reserve the right to keep copies of all information provided to Company and Website for as long as Company and Website decide is necessary, reasonable or advisable. However, Company and Website retain its right to delete User personal information and all User records at any time, and User shall have no recourse against Company and Website for deletion of User records, whether such deletion was done by Company or by the action of any third party
- Social Media: Our social media sites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, which may contain information that might be helpful to you. If you choose to use any of the links provided, please know we have no control of these other sites and assume no responsibility for any content, services, or products offered to you by such sites. Links to a third party site should not be considered as an endorsement of any general or specific content of that company or site.
- Social Media Policy. Company and Website make use of social media tools, including but not limited to Facebook®, Twitter®, Pinterest®, and YouTube®. These tools assist users in using the Website or other Company resources to access and utilize information found on social media sites and also to post and otherwise provide information to such sites. By using Website, User herebygrants Company and Website all required permissions to access such sites and provide this functionality, including the right to access and utilize User date on social media .
16. Questions about Privacy. Questions concerning privacy may be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing: The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, PO Box 8426, Gray, TN 37615
16. California Do Not Track (DNT) Disclosures. Website does not provide a “Do Not Track” option and does not comply with “Do Not Track” browser designations.
17. California Notice to Minors. If you are a California resident under 18 years old, you may request that TOS remove content or information that you have submitted or posted to our website or other online services. Fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal, especially in situations where information has been posted by others in forums not under the control or direction of TOS. To request removal of content or information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-718-4663.
18. California Choice and Opt Out Notices. You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, and you may opt out at any time by unsubscribing via the link provided in TOS emails.