WannaBe™-When I Grow Up I Want to be a Veterinarian
Learn the role of veterinarians in the military and the mission field. What does it takes to become a veterinarian? What does a veterinarian do? How does he do it? Learn about and study the exciting world of a veterinarian!
How much does a bison weigh?
Did you know that there are veterinarians in the armed forces?Learn the answers to these questions and much, much more as you pore
through the pages of the exciting, activity-packed eBook . . .
- Discover fun and interesting facts about llamas, bison, ducks, turtles and owls.
- Learn about what veterinarians do to help animals in wildlife rescue centers.
- Learn about a veterinarian’s role in the mission field.
- Meet a real-life veterinarian and hear him describe his job in his own words.
- Learn the role of veterinarians in the military.
- Examine the pay scale for veterinarians across the country.
- Learn about what it takes to become a veterinarian.
- But that’s only the beginning!
You”ll enjoy integrated hands-on learning . . .
- Enhance math skills while working out several word problems.
- Spark creativity with imaginative writing prompts.
- Explore science while learning all about owls: the amazing way God created them, following their food chain, discovering how they hunt their prey and much, much more.
- Work with language arts while doing a crossword puzzle, learning veterinarian vocabulary, and a word search.
- Improve handwriting skills and commit facts to memory while doing copywork.
- Discover how God addresses animals with specific Bible verses.
- Enjoy themed party ideas as you play the games suggested:
- Veterinarian Charades
- Pet Salon,
- A Scavenger Hunt
- Animal Run!
- Create a balloon animal.
- Teach organizational skills and homemaking while planning a Veterinarian-themed party and bake cat and dog cakes, doggie biscuits, rawhide bones, and more!
- Enjoy coloring pages for the younger children.
- And so much more!
Add Some Life to Your Homeschool Today
Order When I Grow Up I Want to be a Veterinarian NOW!