So You Think Your Child May Be Gifted
Do you think you have a gifted child? Is he intensely interested in . . . (a variety of subjects)? Is she reading several levels above her grade? Find wisdom and encouragement to home educate your gifted child.
Do you think you have a gifted child? Is he intensely interested in . . . (a variety of subjects)? Is she reading several levels above her grade? Do you find it a challenge to homeschool your gifted child? Find wisdom and encouragement to home educate your gifted child in . . .
So You Think Your Child May Be Gifted—A WeE-book™ By Helene Barker Kiser Gifted is a clinical term for a very real condition—with a companion host of intellectual, emotional, and character issues—found in two to five percent of the population, whose needs are both quantitatively and qualitatively different from the other 95 to 98 percent. . . . As the parents of gifted children, we choose the destination, but we are certainly not driving the train. Instead, we often find ourselves clinging to the caboose for dear life while the engine speeds along down its chosen track. And that, friends, is one issue that makes homeschooling the gifted child so extraordinarily different and difficult. −Helene Barker Kiser
Enhance your understanding of educating the gifted child when you explore the pages of this WeE-book™ . . .
- Early Abilities and Behaviors: Does your child exhibit differences not explained by differences in developmental milestones?
- Challenges: Do you face challenges in raising and educating your gifted child? You are not alone!
- False Perceptions and a Very Real Condition: Are there connotations with “gifted” that lead to false perceptions of these children and those who are educating them? Is “gifted” a real condition?
- Gifted Characteristics: What is the Characteristics of Giftedness Scale?
- Individualized Education: Why is it so important for gifted children to receive an individualized approach to education?
- Homeschool Help: How do you homeschool gifted children when a one-size-fits-all curriculum will not work for them?
Be encouraged and equipped to homeschool your gifted child!