Preschool at Home Where They Belong
Whether you’re new to homeschooling or you’ve been homeschooling for a long while and are looking for fresh ideas and renewed passion, this eBook will provide helpful ideas for homeschooling your preschooler.
Preschool your little ones at home where they belong. Seventeen authors share reasons why you should homeschool your preschooler.
Whether you’re new to homeschooling and don’t know where to start or you’ve been homeschooling for a long while and are looking for fresh ideas and renewed passion, this eBook will provide inspiring and helpful ideas for homeschooling your preschooler.
Find the answers to these questions and more . . .
- How will I ever be able to homeschool my child?
- Why is it important to be involved in my children’s education? Can’t the professionals do a better job?
- What should my preschooler learn?
- What spiritual truths should my preschooler learn now?
- How can I make learning “natural”? How can I make the world my child’s classroom?
- Do I need textbooks or workbooks for my preschooler?
- What is one of the first lessons my preschooler should learn?
- How can my child learn to memorize Scripture?
- Don’t special needs preschoolers need professional help?
- How can I nurture and train my gifted child?
- What is a natural environment to develop a reader? How do I develop that type of environment?
- How can I keep my preschooler busy while I teach my older children?
What are some easy and fun hands-on activities I can do with my preschooler?
Discover how, with God’s help, you can homeschool your preschooler.
You may also like…
Creating a Rich Environment and a Fun Place to Learn for Preschoolers!$12.45
Is it possible to enjoy every minute with your preschooler, and still haveĀ her learning thingsĀ at her age level?Ā Should you include tot school? These questions & moreĀ are all answered in this great book. So enjoy this book today!