Is Your Homeschool Ready to Collapse?
What in the world are we homeschooling for anyway? Surely someone else could do this better! Many things can come and steal your courage to continue on. Be encouraged and build a firm foundation!
What in the world are we homeschooling for anyway? Surely someone else could do this better!
Have you ever thought this or something similar?
Many things can come and steal your courage to continue on. Your foundation reveals a lot about the strength of your homeschool. If it is weak and the storms of life descend, your homeschool may collapse!
Strengthen your convictions, lay your foundation, and add pillars of strength as you read the WeE-book™ . . .
Is Your Homeschool Ready to Collapse? By Deborah Wuehler This author asked five of her children (ages 4–16) this question: “Why do you believe we are homeschooling?” Their enlightening answers were quite revealing and line up with God’s Word forming these Pillars of Strength.
In the pages of this WeE-book™, you’ll find encouragement, wisdom, and inspiration that you won’t want to miss. Take a peek at this outline . . .
Foundation of Obedience Pillars of Strength
- Homeschooling allows us to be in the world, but not of it.
- Homeschooling allows God’s gifts to be used for His purposes.
- Homeschooling promotes a Godly education.
- Homeschooling builds strong, faithful families.
- Homeschooling provides freedom from worldly influences.
- Homeschooling teaches that all knowledge begins with the knowledge of God.
- Homeschooling allows time to train in love and obedience from birth.
- Homeschooling is trusting God and His Word.
“These many pillars of strength placed on the foundation of obedience give us the encouragement to persevere. Our homeschools will bloom and grow with the spring showers, and they will also endure the storms that come any time of the year.” —Deborah Wuehler
Be encouraged and build a firm foundation!
You may also like…
The New School Year: Planning Your Course and Letting the Lord Determine Your Steps$0.00
In all of the home school rush, have you missed the hush of the Holy Spirit? Find wisdom and encouragement to assist you with all your planning needs. Share this free E-Book with your friends!
There are no reviews yet.