Homeschool Deception & Frugal Family Fun
Two E-Books are included in this bundle. First, consider advice on how to save time and money on curriculum. Second, discover new ways to travel frugally, whether for family fun or educational field trips.
Product #1: Homeschool Deception
Have you ever purchased a curriculum that doesn’t live up to its boasts? Frustrating, isn’t it? Could you use some advice on how to save time and money and get only what you need?
Take a look at a few of the resources available to you that can help keep you from making that mistake in the WeE-book™ . . .Homeschool Deception By Deborah Wuehler
Sometimes we see the latest greatest curriculum that is out on the market and it seems just too good to pass by. But do you really need it? How about tapping into the resources you already have to help you make some good decisions regarding curriculum purchases. Save your time and money and reduce your frustrations.
Take a look at the topics addressed:
- Feeling tricked—sometimes you are led to believe you are getting something other than what you actually receive.
- Prayer—praying specifically for each child’s needs in every area, including curriculum.
- Support—seeking and finding the support you need will help you make the right decisions.
- Basics—make sure the basic needs of your children’s education are covered before you start looking at the “extras.”
- Testing—know where your kids are at all times!
Get some solid advice for your homeschool today!
Product #2: Frugal Family Fun: Travel Tips and Field Trips
Would you like to travel? Would you like to add educational field trips to your school year? How can you do both frugally? Join Dena Wood and Amelia Harper as they share family secrets about . . .
Frugal Family Fun: Travel Tips and Field Trips!—A WeE-book™ By Dena Wood and Amelia Harper
Discover budget-saving tips and tricks for family travel and fun in the pages of this WeE-book™:
- How can you save money by traveling during non-peak/off-season times?
- What is CityPass and how can it help your travel budget?
- What are some helpful websites to plan a frugal trip?
- How can you save on food while traveling?
- What can you do to keep children occupied on a l-o-n-g road trip?
- How can your family include educational memberships in your home education costs?
- What are some additional benefits to memberships?
- What about free admissions and resources for educational field trips?
- How can you effectively plan ahead for field trips?
Education doesn’t end in the summer. Family vacations can combine relaxation with incredible learning opportunities as your family travels to new destinations, even if you are only visiting friends or relatives.−Amelia Harper
You, too, can enjoy frugal family travel and field trips!