A Classical Education
Would you like your kids to be excited about learning real historical information? Are you tired of dumbed-down books? Experience a classical education! Probe the mind of a literary expert in this WeE-book™ TOS interview!
Would you like your kids to be excited about learning real historical information? Are you tired of dumbed-down books?
Experience a classical education! Probe the mind of a literary expert in this exclusive, WeE-book™ TOS interview!
A Classical Education: A TOS Interview With Christine Miller By Kate Kessler Homeschooling her family at first with “canned” curriculum, Christine noticed the loss of her kids’ natural love of learning. Her research led her to Charlotte Mason and then to a classical methodology. As the author of All Through the Ages: History Through Literature (her first book), she is a well-known voice of experience with a lot of information and inspiration to share!
If you have an interest in history and providing the best education for your child, you’ll be blessed by the wisdom and insight that Christine provides!
Take a peek at the many topics you’ll find:
- Classical vs. Charlotte Mason-style learning
- Why change to a classical approach?
- Strengths, weaknesses, and advantages of a classical education
- Classical Christian homeschooling
- The distinctive and primary concerns of classical learning
- Who is H.A. Guerber, and why republish her histories?
- Greatest lessons learned: virtue and wisdom, Dad’s importance, less is more!
- Words for a brand-new homeschooler!
A classical education is worth a careful inspection!