For the Love of Bugs
Does your child love or hate bugs? Do you have a budding entomologist on your hands? Or one that cringes at the mention of the word bug? Do you wonder, “Why study insects?” Discover the many valuable lessons bugs can teach us.
Does your child love or hate bugs? Do you love or hate bugs? Do you have a budding entomologist on your hands? Or one that cringes at the mention of the word bug? Do you wonder, “Why study insects?”
Discover the many valuable lessons insects can teach us in . . .For the Love of Bugs –A WeE-book™ By Jill Novak
Jill shares “a learning lifestyle that will plant a love in your children’s hearts for the wonder of God’s creation—including bugs!” Learn more in the pages of this WeE-book™.
- Nature Journaling: What is nature journaling? How do you help your children develop this skill?
- For Younger Children: How can you encourage your young naturalists? What tools can they use to observe bugs?
- For Older Children: Are there ways to encourage timid onlookers to become keen observers of the natural world? Yes! Find out in the pages of this WeE-book™!
- Photography: How can a camera help “capture” an insect in its natural habitat?
- An Artist’s Insect Collection: Does my child need to have an insect collection?
- Drawing and Writing From Life: How can studying insectsinspire budding artists and writers?
- Read Living “Insect” Books: Can living “Insect” books present dry scientific facts in such appealing ways that your child doesn’t even know he’s learning?
“As we identified wildflowers and chased after dragonflies, a new appreciation for God’s creation filled our hearts and minds. . . .” Be “inspired to include nature journaling in your homeschool routine.” −Jill Novak
You may also like…
Curiosity Files: The Series$125.10
The Curiosity Files are packed with zany information for the young & old at heart. Purchase the entire set of Curiosity Files & have a great time discovering our wacky wonderful world! Order this amazingly curious series today! This set is available via download only.