Over 60 Free eBooks and Other Resources in the Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak!
Thank you for registering for a FREE Considering Homeschooling Info-Pak! We hope you will enjoy these freebies for years to come.
ONE FREE FULL CLASS from SchoolhouseTeachers.com!
Introduction to Architecture is an online course from SchoolhouseTeachers.com that brings your student elements of architecture, as well as studies of various structures including skyscrapers, bridges, castles, and more. Your student will learn about assorted aspects of each structure, including the point in history when it was built, its function, the architects, and the basic science behind its stability. The course includes reading assignments, videos, map activities, and hands-on activities. See this and more than 400 other classes at SchoolhouseTeachers.com.
Option A (Free):
Here are the items you will receive:
- eBook: Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey by Deborah Wuehler
- eBook: How I Homeschool: Twelve Families Share Their Lifestyle
- Email Newsletter – The Homeschool Minute
- eBook: The Heart & Soul Homeschool Mama by Gena Suarez
- eBook: Help, Lord, I’m Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler
- eBook: Homeschooling the High Schooler by Paul & Gena Suarez
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling the Rebel, Part I by Deborah Wuehler
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling the Rebel, Part II by Deborah Wuehler
- WeE-Book: I Was Raised by Wolves by Gena Suarez
- WeE-Book: A Classical Education
- WeE-Book: Are Parents Really Necessary?
- WeE-Book: Charlotte Mason Our Heroine
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling With Young Children
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling, a Natural Fit for the Kinesthetic
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling and Adoption, a Winning Combination
- WeE-Book: Homeschool Deception
- WeE-Book: Strategies for Struggling Learners
- WeE-Book: Organize Your Homeschool
- WeE-Book: How to Teach the Fidgety Child
- WeE-Book: Homeschooling: Growing & Thriving in the 21st Century
- WeE-Book: How to Beat Curriculum Boredom
- WeE-Book: Concrete Math
- WeE-Book: Will They Ever Get It?
- WeE-Book: Three Keys to Teaching Writing
- WeE-Book: Hammering at the Walls of Education
- WeE-Book: Helping the Reluctant Writer
- WeE-Book: Mastering the Grading Process
- WeE-Book: Communication Skills and Your Gifted Child
- WeE-Book: Career Training, Mentorship, and Parenthood
- WeE-Book: Growing Authors and Illustrators
- WeE-Book: Science on the Wings of a Butterfly
- WeE-Book: So You Think Your Child May Be Gifted
- WeE-Book: A New Beginning
- WannaBe E-Book: When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Veterinarian
- WannaBe E-Book: When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Video Game Designer
- WannaBe E-Book: When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Missionary
- Curiosity Files E-Book: The Blue Diamond Unit Study
- Curiosity Files E-Book: Fire Ants
- eBook: Secrets of Successful Homeschooling by Paul & Gena Suarez
- eBook: Homeschool Dialogues
- eBook: Creating a Rich Environment and a Fun Place to Learn for Preschoolers!
- eBook: Preschool at Home Where They Belong
- eBook: Inexpensive Organization by Dena Wood and Eleanor Joyce
- ePamphlet: Common Core Briefing Pamphlet by HSLDA
- eBook: Is Public School an Option?
- eBook by Lee Binz: Bright Future Ahead: Homeschooling HS Month by Month
- eBook by Lee Binz: Homeschool High School for Excellence
- eCourse by Lee Binz: A Homeschool Parent’s Guide to High School Grades, Credits and Transcripts
- eBook: Hey Mama! 31-Day Devotional
- eBook: Turning Point
- eBook: Holiday Supplement 2010
- eBook: Holiday Supplement 2011
- eBook: Homeschool 101 Digital Supplement
- eBook: TOS Lab Presents: Your Guide to Examining Curriculum
- eBook: Wise Words About Teaching Reading: You Can Teach Your Own Child to Read Well
- eBook: An Ordinary Homeschool…With an Extraordinary God
- ePamphlet: Homeschool with Confidence
- ePamphlet: What About Public School?
- eBook: Public School System: Lovers or Haters of God?
- eBook: The New School Year: Planning Your Course and Letting the Lord Determine Your Steps
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com Course: Introduction to Architecture
- eBook: The Homeschooling Primer: What Home Education Looks Like & How to Start
Option B (Shipping Fees starting at $10.95):
You will receive ALL THE ITEMS LISTED in Option A PLUS:
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT: One thick print homeschooling magazine from The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT: 10 Ways to Bring Up Your Little Man refrigerator hanging
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT: 10 Ways to Bring Up Your Little Lady refrigerator hanging
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT: Fallout! Students Explain Why They Left or Remained in Church DVD
- Plus other homeschooling and/or state-related information, goodies and resources.
Option C (Shipping Fees starting at $18.95):
You will receive ALL THE ITEMS LISTED in Option A & B PLUS:
1. PHYSICAL PRODUCT: The Homeschooling with Heart SchoolhouseTeachers.com Tote!