The Homeschool Minute Freebies
Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 1
Are you at your wits' end with frustration over a particularly rebellious child? Do you find yourself struggling against a strong will amid tears, screaming, and temper tantrums? There are practical and spiritual answers to be found in this WeE-Book.
Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 2
Don't be engulfed by tears, guilt, fluctuating emotions, or disappointment any longer. Find the info and help you desire through this real-life example of a challenging rebel. You may be asking, “Is there light at the end of the tunnel?” The answer is YES!
The Homeschooling Primer
- What Is Home Education, and How Is It Not Like School at Home?
- Benefits of Homeschooling: Home-educated Kids Excel
- Knowing Your Unique Child
- Before You Start
- A Closer Look at the Major Methods of Home Education
- It’s Not That Hard: You Can Do It!
- Special Needs: Home Is the Best Place!
- Organizing for Success
- The Old Schoolhouse®: Your Primary Resource for Home Education
- Hey, Mama!
Be encouraged by the insight of The Old Schoolhouse® homeschool veterans Deborah Wuehler and Gena Suarez. Learn about amazing FREE and frugal resources to help your homeschool succeed in its first year. See the numbers from stats and graphs that prove homeschooling is on the rise, helping students succeed in education and in life. Put your fears to rest and know you can succeed in home education as you keep your children Home Where They Belong.