The Homeschool Minute Freebies
A Baby Shower for Jesus
Have you ever compared yourself with another mom? Have you struggled with feelings of discontent? Disappointment? Discouragement? Do you desire true contentment?
You are not alone! Be encouraged by the WeE-book™. . .
A Baby Shower for Jesus By Deborah Wuehler
Deborah shares her struggles with feelings of discontent, disappointment, and discouragement after a "perfect" baby shower at a mansion. When she arrives back home I couldn't see the counters for the ants, or the couch for the laundry, or anything else for the tears. Why can't my house be like theirs? Why can't I be like them? Join Deborah as she shares her journey through those feelings, and she ponders what His baby shower was like.
Find comfort and encouragement doing exactly what God has called you to do, Mom, in the pages of this WeE-book™ . . .
- How can I handle disappointment?
- How can I stay in tune with God?
- Can I be the best homeschooling mom to my children?
- Where can I find true contentment?
You can alleviate doubt by staying in tune to what God tells you to do with your children, and don't give in to comparisons. It's not how we school that makes us wise or unwise. It's comparing ourselves among ourselves that makes us unwise. −Deborah Wuehler
Take heart—you are the best homeschooling mom for your child!
Holiday Supplement 2009
Re-create an authentic first Thanksgiving feast, prepare for a peaceful Christmas, and enjoy over 180 pages of holiday crafts, recipes, and traditions in The Old Schoolhouse® Digital Holiday Supplement, 2009. This timeless collection of holiday fun and festivities also includes directions for making your own Christmas decorations and gifts.
Download your free copy now. Then spread the word and share this inspirational holiday guide with friends and family.
The 2009 Digital Holiday Supplement is totally free!
Fall Harvest: Where's the Fruit?
Is your cornucopia empty? Why doesn't your family exhibit the kind of fruit you'd expect to see? What kind of seeds are you sowing?
These are questions that Deborah asked herself. She tells us: “Seasons change in our lives, the weather changes in our circumstances, and what grows in each season is different too—not only for us, but for our children as well.”
Gain new insight regarding the seasons of your lives and the developing harvest that's possible in each of us as you read the WeE-book™. . .
Fall Harvest: Where's the Fruit? By Deborah Wuehler Where is the fall harvest of God's goodness and righteousness in your heart and in your house? Go through each season/stage of development with the author as she shares her wisdom and experiences of what she has learned, and you'll see a pattern of things to be doing (or not doing) to ensure a good harvest in your children's lives and in your own heart. She promises to show you something optimistic and hopefully even beautiful.
In the pages of this WeE-book™, you'll find an abundance of wisdom, inspiration, and support:
- Where's the Fruit in the Very Young?—We've sown into them day in and day out; when will we reap or even see any bounty? Prepare the soil; harvest time will come!
- Overestimating—A true story illustrating what can happen if you overestimate. Don't let your child fall through the cracks.
- Underestimating—Become intentional in the things you pour into your child. They are capable of learning so much!
- Lazy Weeding—Faithfully and diligently “weed” that rich soil and be delighted with the outcome.
- Where's the Fruit in the Elementary Years?—Learn from Sandy's wasted corn patch. When the soil is ready, water the hearts of your children.
- Where's the Fruit Entering the Teen Years?—Is there a purpose for these turbulent years? Transforming hearts with God's Word.
- Where's the Fruit in the Higher Education Years?—This teen-to-adulthood season is finally producing a visible harvest—and it's delightful!
- Where's the Fruit in Us?—Don't just have the appearance of fruit in your life. Be fruitful and useful to the Planter!
- Death Brings Forth Life—Die to become beautiful. Discover a precious promise from God's Word.
“May we be faithful to water our plants with Jesus, who is the Living Water, and in doing so, may we produce a harvest of much fruit.” —Deborah Wuehler
Ensure a good harvest in your children's lives!
Homeschooling the Rebel Expo- Deb Wuehler
Hear from Deborah Wuehler as she shares on how she homeschooled her rebel and hear from the rebel herself - Hannah Wuehler!
Click on the image to watch the video!
Homeschooling: You Are Not Alone
Get ready for a new year of homeschooling and find ongoing support with The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine’s “Homeschooling: You Are Not Alone” Supplement. This FREE digital issue is an invaluable resource for parents who are taking back their children’s education. With an amazing collection of ground-breaking articles, this supplement will lead you . . .
- BACK TO THE BASICS: Learn how to organize a homeschool and balance your work with your children’s education. Help students get started on the right foot in preschool, maneuver the awkward years of middle school, and finish strong in high school.
- BACK TO THE BIBLE: Discover what God’s Word teaches about setting expectations, building character in kids, and teaching students with special needs. See how God can use family disagreements to grow compassionate children who have problem-solving skills.
- BACK TO THE BEGINNING: Be inspired by the pioneers of home education as you read the history of homeschooling. Embrace the unschooling mindset by understanding the foundational principles of success.
Topics also include notebooking, lapbooking, and language studies in Spanish and Latin. The “Homeschooling: You Are Not Alone” Supplement has something for everyone. It will be a reference tool throughout the year and for years to come. Download your FREE digital copy today, and be encouraged that you are NOT alone! The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine has got your back—to school.
Homeschool 101 Digital Supplement
In Homeschool 101, get a broad overview of homeschooling in general or enjoy reading articles from some of the best authors and homeschool companies that TOS continues to bring you. Buy and enjoy the Homeschooling 101 today!
Homeschooling the High Schooler
Intimidated by upper level courses? Just starting to think ahead to those high school years?Packed with answers, encouragement, and resources, this eBook will equip you to homeschool through high school with confidence!
4th of July: A Nation Built on Freedom
Discover patriotic quotations from great men and women in this 160-page eBook. As your child reads and copies these quotations, his grammar, handwriting, and punctuation skills will improve, and he will be exposed to important thoughts about liberty.
From ABCs to SATs: The 3 Rs and Everything in Between
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is pleased to present the 2019 Homeschool Supplement for ongoing support! This FREE digital download is packed with outstanding articles written by veteran homeschoolers offering advice on how to teach reading, writing, and math. This amazing resource will help you grow as a teacher through the preschool, elementary, middle school, and high school years. You will discover creative and proven teaching methods for all these age groups.
What About Socialization?
What is socialization anyway? Veteran homeschoolers provide solid responses to the tough questions: Is our home a viable answer? Is socialization necessary? This E-Book provides the answers you seek, and the encouragement you need.
Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 1
Are you at your wits' end with frustration over a particularly rebellious child? Do you find yourself struggling against a strong will amid tears, screaming, and temper tantrums? There are practical and spiritual answers to be found in this WeE-Book.
Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 2
Don't be engulfed by tears, guilt, fluctuating emotions, or disappointment any longer. Find the info and help you desire through this real-life example of a challenging rebel. You may be asking, “Is there light at the end of the tunnel?” The answer is YES!
The Homeschooling Primer
- What Is Home Education, and How Is It Not Like School at Home?
- Benefits of Homeschooling: Home-educated Kids Excel
- Knowing Your Unique Child
- Before You Start
- A Closer Look at the Major Methods of Home Education
- It’s Not That Hard: You Can Do It!
- Special Needs: Home Is the Best Place!
- Organizing for Success
- The Old Schoolhouse®: Your Primary Resource for Home Education
- Hey, Mama!
Be encouraged by the insight of The Old Schoolhouse® homeschool veterans Deborah Wuehler and Gena Suarez. Learn about amazing FREE and frugal resources to help your homeschool succeed in its first year. See the numbers from stats and graphs that prove homeschooling is on the rise, helping students succeed in education and in life. Put your fears to rest and know you can succeed in home education as you keep your children Home Where They Belong.