Homeschooling the High Schooler
Intimidated by upper level courses? Just starting to think ahead to those high school years?Packed with answers, encouragement, and resources, this eBook will equip you to homeschool through high school with confidence!
Intimidated by upper level courses? Worried about how to put together a transcript? Just starting to think ahead to those high school years?
Packed with answers, encouragement, and resources, Homeschooling the High Schooler: From Transcripts to Graduation will equip you to homeschool through high school with confidence! Our authors, all armed with firsthand experience, share more than just practical advice. They share why they chose to homeschool through high school, some of the opportunities they took advantage of along the way, and the blessings they reaped from keeping their teens at home for high school.
Learn From the Voice Of Experience!
Homeschooling the High Schooler: From Transcripts to Graduation is overflowing with real-life experience from those who have “been there, done that.”
- Well-known authors, speakers, and curriculum developers such as Inge Cannon, Paula Moldenhauer, Maggie Hogan, and Ann Zeise share their personal experiences and insights.
- Homeschool graduates share how they survived and thrived while homeschooling through high school, while homeschool parents just like you tell about how they got things done.
- Our authors share their struggles, their methods, and their faith. You”re sure to be encouraged!
Want Practical Advice? When homeschooling parents find themselves facing the high school years, they need more than information about different educational philosophies; they need real how-to advice. With tips on everything from using umbrella schools to converting extracurricular activities into credit courses, you”ll see just how you can do it. You”ll appreciate the explanation of exactly what a high school credit is, suggestions for record keeping, and the wealth of information available at the click of the mouse with dozens of links to helpful websites found throughout the pages of this E-Book.
Learn About High School Options & Resources
Intimidating topics like upper-level math and science are brought down to size. Homeschooling the High Schooler: From Transcripts to Graduation will help you examine all of your options.
- Find curriculum suggestions for teaching high school yourself.
- Understand what dual enrollment credit is and how it can benefit or harm your child’s opportunities in college.
- Learn how to put together a transcript.
- This E-Book will answer these questions and many more like them.
What Do We Do After High School?
Homeschooling the High Schooler: From Transcripts to Graduation doesn’t just discuss homeschooling through high school in-depth and then leave you hanging as to what to do after graduation. A thorough overview on college selection, apprenticeship opportunities, and creating entrepreneurs is also included to help guide you safely through the often murky waters post-graduation.
If you are in the process of educating your high schooler or just thinking about it for the future, this book is a must-read!
Over 70 pages of incredible information and testimonials:
“Fabulous book . . . it took a lot of the fear of homeschooling all the way through high school away. My oldest child will be starting high school next year and I am SURE this book will be a continuous resource for me!” ~Christina Brown
“I have a 7th grader and have started looking ahead to our high school years. This E-Book has been a wonderful help to me. The articles are informative and interesting. I really feel like moving into high school will be a smooth transition for us and this book has really helped give me the confidence I need to be prepared. Thank you!” ~Denise Muller
“Awesome E-Book with loads of information to help ease any fears of homeschooling your high schoolers. I recommend it to all who have children getting ready for those high school years.” ~D’Nea Smith
- Growing a Heart for Homeschool High School
- Teaching Higher Level Math Without Anxiety
- High School Science
- Language Arts for High School
- Keeping It Real: Building Your Own High School Program
- How to Finish High School in Half the Time
- Why Transcripts Are Crucial for Homeschooled High School Graduates
- How to Convert Extracurricular Activities into Credit Courses
- A College Selection Checklist for Christians
- Creating Entrepreneurs at the Backside of Nowhere
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn first-hand, from homeschool experts and graduates alike, how to make the most of your homeschooler’s high school years.