Thank you for your interest in
The Old Schoolhouse®
Explore the benefits of home education, and gain support with help from the trade magazine for homeschool families: a top resource in home education since 2001!
The Old Schoolhouse® company provides the tools and encouragement you need to help you stay the course on your homeschooling journey. Here’s how The Old Schoolhouse® serves homeschooling families worldwide:
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, available both in print and digital formats, contains over 120 pages per issue of informative articles, teaching units and studies, cutting-edge interviews with key players inside the industry, product reviews, resource directories, and curriculum guidance.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the curriculum side of The Old Schoolhouse®. With over 400 online, self-paced courses, all the planning and recordkeeping resources you could ever need, and access to 450+ videos and World Book Online, there is something for everyone in the family! No limits on classes you can take. No textbooks to buy, either.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com Facebook Community is a public group for anyone who is a SchoolhouseTeachers.com member or thinking about becoming one. Find out whether SchoolhouseTeachers.com is the right fit for your family, get the most out of your membership, meet the lesson planners and other staff, and stay up-to-date on sales and special offers.
- Homeschool Connect puts you in touch with events, support groups, state ambassadors and laws for homeschooling in your state. A FREE info-pak of goodies is also available!
- Schoolhouse Store is filled with eBooks, past print issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, and other great TOS exclusive products, like the Hey, Mama! Planners and TOS tote bags.
- Homeschool Review Crew tests and reviews dozens of homeschool products and curriculum annually. Crew members blog about their experiences with those products, so you can be informed before you buy!
- The Homeschool Minute™ weekly eNewsletter is packed with homeschool encouragement themed articles, including “Hey Mama” inspiration from The Old Schoolhouse® Publisher, Gena Suarez.
- Homeschooling with Heart Blog posts give brief weekly nuggets of wisdom, homeschool encouragement, and fresh ideas.
- Opportunities to become a sales affiliate, place advertisements within the pages of The Old Schoolhouse® , and write for SchoolhouseTeachers.com and/or the magazine are also available!
Come on in, look around, stay awhile! Discover all the terrific benefits of homeschooling with The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine!