Making Fine Arts a Priority in Your Homeschool
noun – a visual art considered to have been created primarily for aesthetic purposes and judged for its beauty and meaningfulness, specifically, painting, sculpture, drawing, watercolor, graphics, and architecture.
The Lord describes His handiwork as good. Yet, today we use words such as beautiful, wondrous, magnificent, glorious even. So why would we take for granted the importance of teaching our children about Fine Arts.
As the definition from the dictionary states above, fine arts covers a multitude of areas. Alright, so you aren’t the most gifted in some of these areas, but take heart! There are other people that God has blessed with incredible abilities such as drawing, painting, and yes, musicians are an amazing lot of folks too!
This means that you do not have to take on the sole responsibility of teaching the Fine Arts to your child. With the help of some gifted people, you can let your child or children learn all about the beauty of the Fine Arts.
Even if it is as slight as the basic coloring and using watercolors to create, this is an important part of learning for children.
It is said that children that have access to materials to create are more creative, have more confidence, are problem-solvers, learn perseverance, can focus better, and learn to be dedicated. All of these skills are valuable life skills that each child should have the opportunity to learn and perfect.
Believe that you can make Fine Arts a part of your homeschool. There are numerous resources available to you, thanks to some amazing people!
The Fine Arts Bundle is one of the 15 individually themed bundles for sale at the 2016 Build Your Bundle Sale. Save 86% on this amazing bundle now through 5/23/16.
Your budding artist will love exploring our Fine Arts Bundle. Filled with incredible resources to engage your child’s creativity, it includes a Cathy Duffy Top Pick Art Curriculum, Artists Study, Poets Study, Music Appreciation, Geography using Ellen McHenry’s “Mapping the World with Art”, BiblioPlan Medieval History Craft Book, Hymn Studies, and more!
Not only are the prices already amazing at 86% – 96% off, you get a FREE bundle when you purchase 2 bundles!
- Purchase this bundle for your aspiring artists at $20
- Go and grab the awesome Character Bundle for just $20
- So far your total is $40. The retail value of these two bundles is $464.30!
- Now, make it ever better and select a 3rd bundle priced $20 or under for FREE – jacking the bundle value up to over $708 for just $40 – up to 94% off!
Would your rather pick and choose what YOU want to purchase?
Bundle of Bonuses – FREE for all customers who make a purchase!
Check out some of these exclusive deals!
- 25% Discount from Math Essentials
- 20% off eBooks at GrapeVine Studies
- 20% off Illuminating Literature: When Words Collide! from Writing with Sharon
- 20% off ANY Digital Product from WriteShop
- $10 off Handwriting Worksheet Software from StartWrite
- 50% off Blue Manor’s 5-Minute Phonics System – Digital version only
- 20% off “Teaching from Rest: A Homeschoolers Guide to Unshakeable Peace”, PDF Companion Journal and MP3 Audio Companion from Classical Subjects
- 40% off orders of $40 or more from Mexico Art & Decor
- 30% off any level of digital curriculum from Character Concepts
- $9 off “A Few Minutes with God” book from Media Angels
- 25% off Fruit of the Spirit Curriculum for Toddlers from Intentional by Grace
- $5 OFF any item in the Paradise Praises Store
- Free King Tut Express Lapbook from A Journey Through Learning
- Free Heroes of the Bible LEGO Challenge & Character Study
- Free “Finding Joy in the Homeschool: 27-Hacks to a Joy-Filled Year” from Joy in the Home
- Free “Leaves Change Color in the Fall” from Katie’s Homeschool Cottage
- Free World War I and World War II Research and Notebooking Units from Write Bonnie Rose
- Free “7 Days to Centsible Savings (for Young Teens)” from Teens Got Cents
- Free “Math Mammoth Data & Graphs” eBook from Math Mammoth
- Free Map Trek eBook from Knowledge Quest
- Free “One Year in the Psalms” from Mercy is New
- Free “Homeschooling with Dyslexia 101” from Homeschooling with Dyslexia
- Free “Charlotte’s Web: Learning through Literature” pack from Heavenly Homemakers
- Free Handwriting Workbook from Brookdale House
- Free Martin Luther Unit Study & “When Lightning Struck!” Discussion Guide from Danika Cooley
- Free Fearfully & Wonderfully Made Posters, Scripture Cards and “I Am Wonderfully Made” Lapbook from Danika Cooley
- Free “Secret Code Time: Creating an Unbreakable Bond between Parent and Child” from Media Angels
- 60% off all memberships, plus a bonus 3-months for 12-month registrations from CTC Math
- FREE Great Poets studies from Enrichment Studies
- $3.00 off at Crafty Classroom
- Free “A Child’s Geography: Explore the Iberian Peninsula” unit from Knowledge Quest
- Over 20 Free Audios from Well-Planned Day Expo
- Free “More than Words – For Moms” Devotional from The Multi Tasking Mom
- Free 50 Writing Prompts for Elementary Students from Embark on the Journey
- Free 100-Page Nursery Rhyme Preschool Pack from Homeschool Preschool