Article Spotlight ~ Am I Doing Enough Literature? – By Adam Andrews
Click on the Article Below to Read
*Are you doing the multi-tasking dance of planning for next year’s school year while trying to finish this year’s curriculum?
*Plotting a scope and sequence for your homeschool can be a daunting task.
*How many books are enough?
*What qualifies as a full term of reading?
*The homeschool teacher is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Have you read the latest digital issue?
Click on the cover below to read the March/April 2014 Issue Now
Spring is just around the corner—even for those of you who live in northern climates! Soon it will be time to plan next year’s curriculum, while you frantically strive to finish this year’s curriculum. The new TOS March/April magazine issue will help you ease the stress of doing both!
· Adam Andrews guides you through a scope and sequence for literature.
· Andy Harris shares helpful resources for learning about coding and computer science
· Kendra Fletcher provides lists of awesome homeschool resources for preschoolers.
· Lisa Strader reveals how to pursue an unconventional career goal and still make the rent.
· Malia Russell demonstrates how a “little notebook” can help with character training.
· Nanci Smith tells why sometimes standing still is more important than doing something.
· Plus your favorite columnists guide you through the ups and downs of homeschooling.
Grab your laptop or mobile device, put your feet up and let The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine help you deal with the stress and provide a plan for dealing with life and with school. Visit www.TOSMagazine.com or download the free app from www.TOSApps.com.
Want to read even more?
Click on the Covers Below and Discover…
Back Issues, Directories, and Supplemental Issues