The Entrepreneurial Bundle
Packed with practical tips, encouragement, and advice, this wonderful resource from TOS will help you gain the confidence necessary to make wise decisions concerning a home business and combining it with your homeschooling adventures.
eBook #1: The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work
Have you considered working from home? Have you wondered, “Is it possible to work at home and homeschool?” Can you be successful at both? Are there pitfalls to avoid?
Be equipped and gain insight into . . .
The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work-at-Home Mom—A WeE-book™ By Carol Topp, CPA
Carol runs a home-based accounting practice, and she is a published author. She shares her experiences and lessons learned as a work-at-home mom (WAHM) with others in this insightful WeE-book™:
- Balance homeschool and work at home. Can it really be done?
- Assess your current interests and hobbies. Can you grow a business based on what you enjoy?
- How to balance your time. Where will the time come from? Carol offers practical solutions!
- Draw up a simple business plan. A simple work-at-home business plan should include 6 categories. Find out what they are in the pages of this WeE-book™!
- Set boundaries. What are the 6 tips from seasoned WAHMs to help you set boundaries?
- Home-based business vs. working at home: What are the differences?
- How to avoid work-at-home scams. How do you identify scams?
Be “awakened to the possibilities of being a work-at-home mom (WAHM). However, never close your eyes to the pitfalls. If you can see the obstacles in the road ahead, you will be better prepared to face them. It simply means doing your ‘home-work.’ ” −Carol Topp
eBook #2: Homework: Juggling Home, Work and School
How do you juggle a home, a husband, homeschooling eight children (two with special needs), PLUS four home businesses? Just ask Rebekah Wilson!
For Rebekah and these industrious homeschooling families, home/work/school is a great combination and they want to tell you all about it!
Are you looking to creatively supplement your family’s income? Would a home business even work for your homeschooling family? Whether you are. . .
- Considering a new home business endeavor, or already working from home,
- Seeking creative ideas or exploring opportunities that might work for you,
- Wondering how to set up a home business,
- In need of some inspiration, encouragement, motivation, or advice from experienced home”preneurs who”ve been there, or
- Wondering how others manage homeschooling and homework and continue to smile,
. . . this eBook, HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance contains the information and support you are looking for!
Packed with practical tips, encouragement, and advice, this wonderful resource from TOS will help you gain the confidence necessary to make wise decisions concerning starting a home business or maintaining one and combining it with your homeschooling adventures.
HomeWork is a must read for work-at-home homeschooling moms. There are so many great tips on schedules, how to organize your life with working, and even ideas on what kind of business to start. ~Angela Richter, TOS Review Panel
These work-and-school-at-home families share the many benefits they enjoy:
- Spending more time together, learning new skills and having fun.
- Being able to help out with finances (and make life easier!).
- Discipleship and teaching children practical business skills.
- Freedom to direct their own financial destiny.
- Bringing Dad home and back to the family.
- Using their talents, interests, or previous experience to jump-start a business.
- Being free of the typical job industry and all the hassles involved.
- Following the biblical calling of a Proverbs 31 woman.
You”ll be inspired with all the helpful information that these various authors provide through their real-life, work-and-play-and-educate-at-home experiences. Their stories reveal strength, ingenuity, patience, and commitment as they share their struggles, their methods, the ups and downs, the risks, the blessings, successes, and most of all, their FAITH.
Plus, there are chapters featured especially to support you in your home-based business, which include specific details and organization methods to assist you in your daily endeavors of running a business.
If your desire has been to start a home-based business or you need an encouraging boost in your present work-at-home situation, go ahead and take an important step toward making HomeWork, work for your family!