The “Me Time” Myth
Do you find yourself running on empty—fuming and sputtering for some breathing space? Is “me time” the answer? This author says “NO . . . ‘me time’ is a myth. Expect a blessing and acquire new insight from this WeE-book™.
Need a respite from motherhood and wifely obligations? Do you find yourself running on empty—fuming and sputtering for some breathing space? Is “me time” the answer?
This author says “NO . . . ‘me time’ is a myth. It is an unattainable, always-interruptible, never-satisfying piece of junk psychology.”
Expect a blessing and acquire new insight from the WeE-book™ . . .
The “Me Time” Myth By Amy Roberts
In a moment of clarity, Amy saw her behavior for what it truly was. Along with this epiphany came the conviction to quit seeking “me time.” She openly shares her story with the evidence that you can be refreshed by spending time in the presence of those you care for day in and day out!
Incline yourself to the encouraging words on the pages of this WeE-book™ . . .
- How do you view your role as wife and mother?
- What does a dissatisfied mom look like?
- What’s the compelling argument here? Do moms need time away?
- Do you have to refuel yourself to continue to give? How?
- A reality check—am I being selfish?
- How should you spend your time if not in “me time”?
- Find the truth hidden within. What do you really need?
Don’t let the “me time” myth deceive you—seek the wisdom of God!