Science on the Wings of a Butterfly
Is it a moth or a butterfly? How can you tell the difference? Entomologist, lepidoptera, metamorphosis—what do these words have to do with butterflies? Discover God’s design of these creatures!
Is it a moth or a butterfly? How can you tell the difference? Do butterflies really have scales on their wings? Entomologist, lepidoptera, metamorphosis—what do these words have to do with butterflies?
Discover and explore God’s miraculous design of these tiny creatures with the WeE-book™. . .
Science on the Wings of a Butterfly By Michelle Eichhorn
Springtime is a great season to study the wonders of nature! You and your children will enjoy learning about butterflies!
This WeE-book™ will equip you to . . . take your science outdoors. Search for caterpillars, plant a butterfly garden, and help your children further develop their love for God’s creation. ~Michelle Eichhorn
This WeE-book™ is filled with beautiful pictures and provides helpful information and resources to study butterflies . . .
- Similarities between moths and butterflies: Do moths and butterflies have scales on their wings? What insect group do they belong to? Where do they live?
- Differences between moths and butterflies: When do they fly? How do they hold their wings while at rest? Which one emerges from a chrysalis?
- Life cycle of a butterfly: What is metamorphosis? See beautiful pictures of a Monarch caterpillar spinning its chrysalis and a Monarch butterfly emerging from its chrysalis!
- Butterfly protection: Do butterflies use poison as protection? What about camouflage?
- Butterfly migration: Do all butterflies migrate? Where do they go?
- Butterfly-friendly area: What can you do to attract butterflies to your backyard? What plants attract butterflies? Do butterflies need puddles?
Discover the beautiful world of butterflies!
You may also like…
Curiosity Files: The Series$125.10
The Curiosity Files are packed with zany information for the young & old at heart. Purchase the entire set of Curiosity Files & have a great time discovering our wacky wonderful world! Order this amazingly curious series today! This set is available via download only.Rated 5.00 out of 5
Fall Harvest: Where’s the Fruit?$0.00
Is your cornucopia empty? What kind of seeds are you sowing? Where is the fall harvest of God’s goodness and righteousness in your heart and in your house? Ensure a good harvest in your children’s lives and in your own heart with this E-Book.