Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 2
Don’t be engulfed by tears, guilt, fluctuating emotions, or disappointment any longer. Find the info and help you desire through this real-life example of a challenging rebel. You may be asking, “Is there light at the end of the tunnel?” The answer is YES!
“We train them up in the way they should go, and they go the opposite direction—on purpose and with fury.” In answer to the overwhelming response the author received to Part 1 of Homeschooling the Rebel, Deborah Wuehler now gives you Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 2—A WeE-book™. Don’t be engulfed by tears, guilt, fluctuating emotions, or disappointment any longer. Find the additional information and help you desire through this real-life example of a challenging rebel and the testimony of a mom who’s been there! You’ll find many practical ideas and insights, including input from the author’s own child. You may be asking, “Is there light at the end of the tunnel?” The answer is YES!
Homeschooling the Rebel‘s author, Deborah Wuehler, understands your frustrations. She offers support that will fill you with hope and help you find the path through that tumultuous tunnel (or is it a volcano?). In the pages of this WeE-book™, you’ll find an abundance of wisdom, inspiration, and support:
- Consistency—Consistency and regularity bring stability to the whole family. Spot the problem and begin to make significant changes.
- Breaking the Procrastination Cycle—How can you help? These practical adjustments and tangible rewards could make a difference.
- Distractions—Everything can distract a rebel. Find out why it is often this way and how you can deal with it appropriately.
- Bad Habits—Is rebellion a habit? The rebel can gain self-control by putting himself under God’s control—with a parent’s help!
- Schoolwork—Simplicity will bring benefits. Check out these useful ideas that may work for you, too.
- Intervention—Stuck in a rut as things get worse instead of better? Think about forms of mediation to help provide some respite for you and your child.
- Helpful Hints—Keep these tips in mind on a daily basis, and witness a slow but steady transformation.
- Questions and Answers—You need answers. Deborah offers assistance from God’s Word!
- Where’s the Reward in Raising a Rebel?—Raising a rebel can be a wearying yet glorious undertaking. God has a plan! Don’t miss this.
Learn from the voice of experience from a loving, Christian, homeschooling mom! You’ll also be delighted to hear about some of the blessings that can be found in being chosen by God to raise a rebel. (Yes, there are blessings!)
There are no reviews yet.