January 2012 Digital Magazine
Do you feel let-down after the holidays or struggle to get back into the homeschooling routine? Get a prescription for January blues or homeschool discouragement. Boost your confidence to teach math and much more in this issue.
Do you feel let-down after the holidays or struggle to get back into the homeschooling routine? This issue can help.
Check out publisher Gena Suarez’s video, which invites you into her home!
- Get a prescription for January blues or homeschool discouragement.
- If you move frequently, find helpful tips for making the most of your itinerant lifestyle and coping with constant change.
- Boost your confidence to teach math and motivate your students.
- Peruse our special drama section to find ideas for making drama and play-acting a part of your home education.
- Spice up your schooling with exciting ideas for making history come alive. You’ll also find suggestions for a Revolutionary War unit study.
- Learn how to improve your relationship with your child and successfully prepare him for life after school.
- Investigate adding public speaking and/or debate to the subjects you teach.
- Discover the ins and outs of military enlistment and how to train modern-day warriors.
- Look for the new monthly column The Tech Homeschooler to help you learn about new technology and how to use it.
- Look for our new Storytime section with a serialized story written by Rebekah Wilson.