Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey
Do you sometimes forget that with prayer we can be at peace during stressful times, and we can walk through it in victory? Discover the facets of prayer and reinvigorate your prayer life as you read the WeE-book™.
Have you ever had days when your 8-year-old doesn’t “get” the math problem you’ve just explained three times?
Do you sometimes forget that with prayer we can be at peace during these times, and that we can walk through it all in victory?
What does continual prayer mean and how can we practically do this?
Grasp the many facets of prayer and reinvigorate your prayer life as you read the WeE-book™ . . .
Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey By Deborah Wuehler Do you need some more ideas on how to pray with and for your children? In this WeE-book™ you will find great ideas for how to pray for your children and your homeschool . . .
- Any time—there is never a wrong time to pray!
- All the time—strive to keep the conversation going throughout the day.
- Consistent time—make it “your custom” to take the time to consistently pray.
- For our children—for their whole body, soul, and spirit to be His.
- Over our children—specific and unique prayer for each individual child.
- With our children—whenever they come to you, regardless of the situation.
Place your homeschool journey under the cover of prayer.