Family Adventure Challenge
Details and Draw Terms and Conditions
Are you ready to take the Family Adventure Challenge with us? Get your summer gear and your camera and start capturing those fun summer moments with your family. We want to come along with you so share your journey on social media using the hashtag #TCSsummer2021 and show us how your family does summer! We’ll be sharing our own adventures with you, too!
Get your challenge checklist here: Family Adventure Challenge PDF
Between August 23 - September 3, 2021, we will have posts for six themes:
- Beach Days
- Backyard Days
- History Days
- Park Days
- Travel Days
- Hobby Days
Post your picture of your family summer fun with the hashtag #TCSsummer2021 during the challenge. Every picture you share for the challenge will be one entry in a draw for a $100 Amazon.ca gift card.
DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The draw is open to Canadian residents only.
1) No purchase necessary. An entry is made by posting a picture related to the challenge theme using the hashtag #TCSsummer2021 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Note that if you have a private account and post your picture on your profile, we won’t be able to see it even if you use the hashtag. We will be able to see your entry if you comment on our post.
2) Challenge begins Monday, August 23, 2021, and ends Friday, September 3, 2021, at 11:59 PM ET.
4) To be eligible to enter the draw, entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old, and reside in Canada (proof of address or age may be required).
5) Entrants must not be our employee, officer, or agent of The Old Schoolhouse®, and/or you must not be a family relation of any such person.
6) One prize will be awarded to a randomly selected, eligible winner in the form of a $100 Amazon.ca digital gift card.
7) The prize winner will be notified through the social media account used to post during the challenge. The winner will be announced on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and in The Canadian Schoolhouse weekly email.
8) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days. If the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time, cannot provide adequate information for delivery of the prize, fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, and thereafter, until a winner is found.
9) No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.