The Revised Authoritative Guide To Vaccine Legal Exemptions
Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine exemptions you can trust, from Alan Phillips, J.D. This product contains an affiliate link, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link.
FINALLY — Comprehensive, authoritative information about vaccine exemptions you can trust, from Alan Phillips, J.D., a leading vaccine rights attorney with years of experience helping clients throughout the U.S. legally avoid vaccines in a wide variety of vaccine-refusal settings.
Critical details for parents, students, immigrants, healthcare employees, parents in custody disputes, military personnel and contractors, adoption and other agencies, attorneys and clients–virtually anyone concerned with legally avoiding vaccines in the United States.
Now with new information about employee exemptions, immigration waivers, vaccine custody disputes, international travel, and rights in declared emergencies—from local outbreaks to pandemics!
Warning: People have lost exemption rights by relying on anti-vaccine websites. Even sites from vaccine book authors and alternative medical doctors have misunderstandings. They mean well, but they don’t know the law!
This Guide provides and explains:
- Important background information about the legal system;
- How state and federal statutes, regulations, constitutions and legal precedent interact to define the boundaries of your legal exemption rights;
- How to deal with local authorities and to avoid mistakes that cost others
- Where legal technicalities and practical reality differ–and what to do about it;
- When you need an attorney, and why…
*Available as an E-Book Only [pdf format]:
- over 130 pages formatted for easy
reading on your computer
- 149 footnotes
- 50+ citing references
- 48 Internet links you can access
right from the E-Book
Disclaimer: This product contains an affiliate link, which means we receive a commission if you make a purchase using this link.