Homespun Holidays: Fall and Winter
Can you believe that the holidays are already here? The TOS staff are ready to help you get into the spirit of the holidays with this inspiring and imaginative E-Book contains over 80 pages of their fall and winter favorites.
- Traditions to bring you and yours closer to each other and the Lord.
- Home decorating ideas: welcome signs, trash bag wreaths, candy-themed decor you can make with your kids, how to make your own decorative scarecrows, and window paintings, to name just a few.
- Tips for entertaining: how to celebrate the holidays without losing your good cheer.
- Games to make holiday travel smooth sailing.
- Book reviews with complementary activities.
- Seasonal poetry humorous and inspirational.
- Gift ideas: no-sew scarf, fabric gift bags, layered-in-a-jar cocoa drink mix, and more.
- Craft projects: treat bags, holiday piñatas, 3-D paper snowflakes, ornaments, hints for recycling old holiday cards, and nativities, and that’s only the beginning!
In addition, we’ve peered into our staff members’ kitchens across the country and found their most-treasured holiday recipes:
- No-bake treats
We have included more than 20 recipe cards that you can print, clip, and use tonight or save for later.
Loads of full-color photos adorn this festive E-Book and will make it a delight to read, as well as a faithful resource for years to come.
So don’t put it off another second; get yours today and let the holidays begin with fresh, new ideas from our staff!