February 2012 Digital Magazine
Deborah Wuehler reveals how she has survived 10 years of burnout. Dave Ramsey helps you get on the path to debt-free living. Mark Hamby connects the Spartan legacy with teaching self-discipline and much more in this issue.
Take a look at some of the topics covered in this issue:
- Dr. Brian Ray of the National Home Education Research Institute discusses how to evaluate the results of research.
- Jessica Hulcy and Pat Knepley say you should never be tempted to cut art or art history.
- How classic literature can play a prominent part in your curriculum.
- Mark Hamby connects the Spartan legacy with teaching self-discipline.
- Dr. Ruth Beechick shares the best method for teaching your children.
- Tips to eliminate writing brain freeze.
- Thomas Meloche offers five things you can do to help your children achieve brilliance.
- Deborah Wuehler reveals how she has survived 10 years of burnout.
- Heather Laurie discusses how to teach a nonverbal child to read, Kathryn Porter explains how to deal with behavioral expectations, and Rebekah Wilson shares how a service dog can make life easier for an autistic child.
- Dave Ramsey helps you get on the path to debt-free living.
Digital extras and interactive features:
- Hear from publishers Paul and Gena Suarez in their monthly video.
- Find articles by clicking on links in the table of contents or using the search feature.
- Share your story or opinion at the Teacher’s Lounge.
- Take a video tour of the Cerdas homeschool.
- Gain tips for helping children enjoy learning in Diana Waring’s article and video.
- Jump directly to an advertiser’s website or click on links in articles.