Spiritual Growth Bundle
What happens when you don’t follow God’s plan? Do you ever feel like He is not moving quickly enough for you? Who’s really in charge, you or God? Sometimes you may wish for life to move faster, but is it really right? Be encouraged today!
eBook #1: Home Improvement
Is home improvement worth the time, money, and achy feet? Does your homeschool or your spiritual home need a little “home improvement”? Isn’t it always worth the effort in the end? Home improvement can be costly and time-consuming. Read about the application of home improvement in your physical home, your homeschool, and your spiritual home in the WeE-book™: Home Improvement By Deborah Wuehler
In order to make something more beautiful, we must go through a process of tearing down and rebuilding. This is true for our physical homes, our homeschools, and our spiritual homes. Home improvement takes labor, time, cost . . . and sometimes achy feet. If done correctly, the end results will be worth the effort.
Take a look at the topics applied to all three areas:
- Prayer—commit your project to prayer as you seek the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, and provision.
- Plans—knowing ahead of time what you want the end result to be can reduce frustration on down the road.
- Research—know what you want to do, how you want to do it, and what it costs up front.
- Getting rid of the old—be ready to get rid of the old so you can replace it with the new.
- Choosing the new—cost, research, lists, and time . . . it takes it all!
- Time commitment—patience is key!
Take out your list pad, roll up your sleeves, and plan to read: Home Improvement—A WeE-book™ Now!
eBook #2: Homeschooling a Prayerful Journey
Have you ever had days when your 8-year-old doesn’t “get” the math problem you’ve just explained three times?
Do you sometimes forget that with prayer we can be at peace during these times, and that we can walk through it all in victory?
What does continual prayer mean and how can we practically do this?
Grasp the many facets of prayer and reinvigorate your prayer life as you read the WeE-book™ . . .
Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey By Deborah Wuehler Do you need some more ideas on how to pray with and for your children? In this WeE-book™ you will find great ideas for how to pray for your children and your homeschool . . .
- Any time—there is never a wrong time to pray!
- All the time—strive to keep the conversation going throughout the day.
- Consistent time—make it “your custom” to take the time to consistently pray.
- For our children—for their whole body, soul, and spirit to be His.
- Over our children—specific and unique prayer for each individual child.
- With our children—whenever they come to you, regardless of the situation.
Place your homeschool journey under the cover of prayer.
eBook #3: Don’t Rush God
What happens when you don’t follow God’s plan? Do you ever feel like He is not moving quickly enough for you? Who’s really in charge, you or God? Sometimes you may wish for life to move faster, but is it really right?
“We had not cooperated with God’s design and timing, and the butterfly was going to pay for it—with its life.”
Don’t Rush God By Donna Rees
This WeE-Book™ beautifully illustrates why God’s timing is the best timing. When you act in haste, you sometimes forget that there may be a reason to go a little slower. You can’t miss this beautiful account of one family’s lesson in patience and purpose.
You may also like…
A Light Unto My Path$1.95
Are you looking for a great way to brighten your week or lighten your work load? The word light is spoken of numerous times in the Bible. Wouldn’t it be a great study for your children to learn about light while exploring what the Bible has to say about it?