Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 1
Are you at your wits’ end with frustration over a particularly rebellious child? Do you find yourself struggling against a strong will amid tears, screaming, and temper tantrums? There are practical and spiritual answers to be found in this WeE-Book.
“I won’t do it!” my child screamed after being asked to sit down and start the day’s math assignment. “You will too!” I resolutely stated right back. “I will not!” Are you at your wits’ end with frustration over a particularly rebellious child? Do you find yourself struggling against a strong will amid tears, screaming, and temper tantrums? What can you do to ward off these explosions? Are you wondering: “Will my child ever change?” Nobody asks for a child like this, and perhaps few deserve one, but you’ll be happy to know that there are wonderful, practical, resourceful, and spiritual answers to be found. Homeschooling the Rebel, Part 1 can be your guide and inspiration! Homeschooling the Rebel’s author, Deborah Wuehler, understands your frustrations. She candidly shares her real-life experiences with her own challenging child, offering support and step-by-step assistance. You will be relieved and delighted to discover what she has to say. In the pages of this WeE-book™, you’ll find plenty of wisdom, inspiration, and support:
- Recognize the Triggers of Rebellion—Start making a list!
- Be a Disciple, Make a Disciple—Some must-read suggestions regarding one of the keys that can open a rebel’s heart.
- Teach What Is Good—“Invest time you do not have, and you will reap fruit you did not expect.” Wonderful ways to teach the Word of God to your child!
- Homeschooling—Find out how to adjust your educational goals, and re-focus your standards on the basics.
- Consistency—Examine this consistency checklist of ideas, providing clear, strong guidelines in all areas including personal, school, and chores.
- Discipline—Drastic rebellion sometimes calls for drastic measures. Here are some disciplinary tactics—find what may work for you!
- Change the Way You Respond—Does your child test you and push the boundaries wherever possible? Find responses that will work for you!
- Love Your Rebel—Your child needs to see and feel your love. Put these ideas into practice!
- Stay Grounded—Rebels are very draining—stay grounded in the Word and in prayer with this itemized list.
- Have a Future Vision—What will these rebels have to face in their future? Inspirational reminders for you and your child!
- Be a Rebel—Be a rebel too, Mom, and don’t give up.
- Further Resources—Recommended resources list.