The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work-at-Home Mom
Have you considered working from home? Have you wondered, “Is it possible to work at home and homeschool?” Can you be successful at both? Be “awakened to the possibilities” of being a work-at-home mom (WAHM).
Have you considered working from home? Have you wondered, “Is it possible to work at home and homeschool?” Can you be successful at both? Are there pitfalls to avoid?
Be equipped and gain insight into . . .
The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work-at-Home Mom—A WeE-book™ By Carol Topp, CPA
Carol runs a home-based accounting practice, and she is a published author. She shares her experiences and lessons learned as a work-at-home mom (WAHM) with others in this insightful WeE-book™:
- Balance homeschool and work at home. Can it really be done?
- Assess your current interests and hobbies. Can you grow a business based on what you enjoy?
- How to balance your time. Where will the time come from? Carol offers practical solutions!
- Draw up a simple business plan. A simple work-at-home business plan should include 6 categories. Find out what they are in the pages of this WeE-book™!
- Set boundaries. What are the 6 tips from seasoned WAHMs to help you set boundaries?
- Home-based business vs. working at home: What are the differences?
- How to avoid work-at-home scams. How do you identify scams?
Be “awakened to the possibilities of being a work-at-home mom (WAHM). However, never close your eyes to the pitfalls. If you can see the obstacles in the road ahead, you will be better prepared to face them. It simply means doing your ‘home-work.’ ” −Carol Topp
You may also like…
HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance$12.45
Are you wondering if it’s possible to balance life as you work from home while homeschooling? The HOMEWORK eBook was written by homeschool moms for homeschool moms who share their experience doing just that, as well as helpful tips about how they did it.