Considering Homeschooling Bundle
Consider homeschooling instead of sending your children to public school (with all the issues of Common Core, a state-sponsored philosophy, a strong anti-God sentiment, and the rapid decline of a public education).
FINDING DIRECTION FOR YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION
Exciting – Amusing – Adventurous –
Pivotal – Rewarding – Miraculous – Frustrating – Challenging
- Which words describe your family’s educational journey?
- Are you homeschooling or wish you could teach your child(ren) at home?
- Is homeschooling everything you thought it would be or are you wondering how to get started?
It’s a new school year, and for many that means sending the kids to a public school. With all the issues with Common Core, a state-sponsored philosophy, a strong anti-God sentiment, and the rapidly declining quality of a public education, parents like you are considering alternatives. Is there a good one?
What about homeschooling?
You are not alone. Whether you’re trying to get your bearings as you consider homeschooling or looking for encouragement to stay the course, you’ll find both in the eBook Turning Points in Homeschooling from The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.
Turning Points in Homeschooling offers ample support and incredible insight that will help answer many of the troublesome questions you may have. Meet homeschooling families that have learned to navigate their way in the right direction. Families share their real life stories and their individual challenges, blessings, and triumphs.
Receive Turning Points in Homeschooling and these E-Books to help you sort out your educational choices:
- Are Public Schools an Option?
- What About Public School?
- 10 Big Reasons Not to Send Christians Kids to Public Schools Today
- Hammering at the Walls of Public Education
- Public School Systems – Lovers or Haters of God?
- A New Beginning
There are no reviews yet.