Free Homeschooling Info-Pak
Welcome to the
If you are a homeschooling family or are interested in homeschooling, we would like to offer you one of two FREE Homeschool Welcome Baskets™ (gift bags). Option A includes electronic gifts, available immediately and worldwide. Option B includes all the E-Books in Option A, plus it contains physical products that will be mailed to your home (there is a $10.95 shipping/handling charge for Option B).
Option A (Free) contains:
Everything you need to feel confident about your decision to homeschool! This option contains over 58 titles (all fees waived) to get you started now:
- Free 30 Day Trial – Monarch Online Homeschool Curriculum
- ONE FREE FULL COURSE! SchoolhouseTeachers.com Course: Introduction to Architecture brings your student elements of architecture, as well as studies of various structures including skyscrapers, bridges, castles, and more. Your student will learn about assorted aspects of each structure, including the point in history when it was built, its function, the architects, and the basic science behind its stability. The course includes reading assignments, videos, map activities, and hands-on activities. See this and more than 400 other classes at SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Or, sign up at SchoolhouseTeachers.com and pay $1 for your first month and receive access to over 400 classes!
- E-Book:The Heart & Soul Homeschool Mama by Gena Suarez
- E-Book:How I Homeschool: Twelve Families Share Their Lifestyle
- E-Pamphlet:Common Core Briefing Pamphlet by HSLDA
- E-Book:Is public school an option?
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling the Rebel, Part I by Deborah Wuehler
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling the Rebel, Part II by Deborah Wuehler
- WeE-Book:I Was Raised by Wolves by Gena Suarez
- WeE-Book:A Classical Education
- E-Book:A Classical Education
- WeE-Book:Are Parents Really Necessary?
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling: A Prayerful Journey by Deborah Wuehler
- WeE-Book:Charlotte Mason Our Heroine
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling With Young Children
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling, a Natural Fit for a Kinesthetic
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling and Adoption, a Winning Combination
- WeE-Book:Homeschool Deception
- WeE-Book:Strategies for Struggling Learners
- WeE-Book:How to Teach the Fidgety Child
- WeE-Book:Homeschooling: Growing & Thriving in 21st Century
- WeE-Book:How to Beat Curriculum Boredom
- WeE-Book:Concrete Math
- WeE-Book:Will They Ever Get It?
- WeE-Book:Three Keys to Teaching Writing
- WeE-Book:Hammering at Walls of Education
- WeE-Book:Helping the Reluctant Writer
- WeE-Book:Mastering the Grading Process
- WeE-Book:Communication and the Gifted Child
- WeE-Book:So You Think Your Child May Be Gifted
- WeE-Book:Career Training, Mentorship, and Parenthood
- WeE-Book:Growing Authors and Illustrators
- WeE-Book:Science on the Wings of a Butterfly
- WeE-Book:A New Beginning
- WannaBe™ E-Book:When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Veterinarian
- WannaBe™ E-Book:When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Graphic Designer
- WannaBe™ E-Book:When I Grow Up I Want To Be a Missionary
- Curiosity Files™ E-Book:The Blue Diamond Unit Study
- Curiosity Files™ E-Book:Fire Ants
- E-Book:Secrets of Successful Homeschooling by Paul & Gena Suarez
- E-Book:Homeschool Dialogues
- E-Book:Creating a Rich Environment and a Fun Place to Learn for Preschoolers!
- E-Book:Preschool at Home Where They Belong
- WeE-Book:Organize Your Homeschool
- E-Book:Inexpensive Organization by Dena Wood and Eleanor Joyce
- E-Book:How I Homeschool
- E-Book:Help, Lord, I’m Getting Ready to Start Homeschooling My High Schooler
- E-Book:Homeschooling the High Schooler by Paul & Gena Suarez
- Ebook by Lee Binz:Homeschooling High School Month by Month: The HomeScholar 2014 Yearbook
- E-Book by Lee Binz:The 10 Essentials for Homeschooling High School
- Ecourse by Lee Binz:A Homeschool Parent’s Guide to High School Grades, Credits and Transcripts
- Ebook by Lee Binz:Homeschool High School for Excellence
- E-Book:Hey Mama! 31 Day Devotional
- E-Planner:2016-17 Hey Mama! Planner
- E-Book:Turning Points
- E-Book:Homeschool 101 Digital Supplement
- E-Book:TOS Lab Presents: Your Guide to Examining Curriculum
- Email Newsletter-The Homeschool Minute
Option B (Free + s/h) contains:
Option B contains all of the digital products above, PLUS several physical items mailed to you. These may include CDs, product samples, info-sheets, books and a print copy of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. Content will vary. Shipping/handling for this physical package is $10.95 for U.S. customers.
Also mailed out to you: Fallout DVD: Students Explain Why They Left or Remained in Church
PLEASE NOTE: The Option B physical welcome basket package will not be an actual, literal “basket” mailed to you (just a package by mail), and the images represented on this page and in other TOS marketing are for decoration purposes only. BOTH of the above options are FREE. The $10.95 fee for the upgraded (physical) package covers shipping/handling costs only.
What Is Homeschooling?
DIY Education = Homeschooling
DIY has become a way of life for some folks. From landscaping to minor home repair, there are entire websites and even TV networks dedicated to encouraging people to do it themselves. But what about teaching your children? Could you do that yourself? Today, an estimated 2–3 million children are taught by their parents at home. The reasons range from wanting to provide individualized instruction that builds on a child’s strengths and interests, to health issues or special needs, to avoiding school violence, increasing family time, and many more. One big reason is that the public schools are rapidly descending to an agenda far away from Christian principles. DIY Education happens when you take what you have and put your own brand on it.
In the 1970s, a few courageous parents decided to DIY their children’s education. There weren’t a lot of resources available back then, but with ingenuity and determination they successfully taught their kids. Today, that generation of homeschoolers is all grown up, and the resources available for them to teach their own children have vastly increased. There are complete boxed curricula, online courses, DVDs, homeschool co-ops, homeschool magazines, and hundreds of companies that cater directly to the needs, learning styles, and varying interests of students and their parents. When you start to think outside of the “box,” you’ll see that you really can educate your kids yourself.
So, when it comes to your child’s education, there’s no reason you can’t Do It Yourself, especially since it’s completely legal to do so in all 50 states. And with an estimated 2.5 million children currently being home educated in this country, an enormous homeschooling community is standing by to help. SchoolhouseTeachers.com is one such resource of support: it’s the curriculum side of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, the trade magazine for homeschool families. Now is the time to bring your kids home. Come explore homeschooling!
A pupil is not above his teacher; but everyone, after he has been fully trained, will be like his teacher.
– Luke 6:40
|Thank you for claiming your “Considering Homeschooling” Info-Pak. Be sure to read the trade magazine for homeschool families online at www.TOSMagazine.com, or purchase the current PRINT edition HERE.