Winter 2005-2006 Back Issue
$24.95 – $28.95
SOLD OUT! Our Classical and “How to Teach Writing” Issue! This issue contains more information on homeschooling using the classical method, read articles written by: Dr. Ruth Beechick, Jen Igarashi. plus many more! Get your copy today!
Our Classical and “How to Teach Writing” Issue!
The Winter 2005/06 issue contains more information on homeschooling using the classical method. Of course you wouldn’t want to miss the 24-page Homeschool Expo section or the 15-page section discussing different types of writing as well as how to teach writing to your children. Blogging is taking the Internet world by storm . . . do you have a blog yet? If not, read how you can join the thousands who are blogging on TOS’s sister site, HomeschoolBlogger.com! All of this and MORE in the winter issue!
- Susan Wise Bauer teaches you how to classically educate your child at home in Styles.
- In Homeschooling 101, Dr. Ruth Beechick talks writing! Lots of guest writers show you how to TEACH them to write well.
- Huge Homeschool Expo section—why go to a conference? Who will be there?
- Jenefer Igarashi editorial: What’s a Gaker?
- New section—HomeschoolBlogger. New to blogging? You don’t want to miss this issue. Exclusive interviews with Hugh Hewitt, Dave Sifry (Technorati), and La Shawn Barber!
- Sean Hannity hired a homeschooler. Come meet her!
- Meet Elisha Blankenship in Media Spotlight and learn how to work with the media more effectively.
- In Finishing the Race, meet Johannah Bluedorn, homeschool graduate and budding artist!
- Find a wonderful list of classics to read with your family in The Library.
- The Natural Schoolhouse shares information about 12 key nutrients our bodies need and discusses the skill of whole-grain baking.
- Of course, you don’t want to miss The Lab with all of its product reviews. You might find something to use in your homeschool!