Summer 2007 Back Issue
$9.95 – $23.95
SOLD OUT! Homeschooling by and on the sea, oceanography, a feature on special needs, including autism and vision therapy, a closer look at Charlotte Mason, homeschooling in other parts of the world, and more are packed inside this great issue.
Welcome, summer! The perfect time to lounge under a shade tree with a glass of cold lemonade and the latest issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine!
Homeschooling by and on the sea, oceanography, a feature on special needs, including autism and vision therapy, a closer look at Charlotte Mason, and much, much more–it’s all here for you in our summer 2007 issue!
- Goodbye, Dr. Raymond Moore.
- Asperger’s Syndrome—what is it?
- Chores & homeschooling.
- Parenting a special needs child.
- Single parent homeschooling.
- What about public school?
- Feeling desperate.
- Natural cleaning.
- Living and learning by the sea.
- 20 years of homeschooling—and still going!
- Slow and steady homeschooling?
- Learning foreign language.
- Interview with Mark Hamby!
- Job opportunities in ocean work.
- Naval science.
- De-stressing our homeschool.
- Dealing with siblings.
- Lesson plans.
- Daily schedule.
- Home life.
- Social success at home.
- Identifying sensory needs.
- New hope through vision therapy.
- The content of their character.
- Challenges in gifted children.
- Communication skills & the gifted child .
- Karen Andreola interview!
- Charlotte Mason homeschooling.
- Robin Sampson interview!
- Family history—record a heritage for tomorrow.
- Civil Air Patrol.
- Cross-cultural studies firsthand (Japan).
- Summer camp benefits.
- Naturally clean baby.
- Product reviews!
This issue contains information on homeschooling a gifted student.