Spring 2009 Back Issue
$9.95 – $23.95
Do you ever need a little help getting organized? Where do we store the books, hands-on materials, and miscellaneous supplies? Our spring issue is packed with ideas. There are even tips for organizing your high school student!
You won’t want to miss the spring 2009 issue!
Do you ever need a little help getting organized? Homeschooling families face an extra organization challenge. Where do we store the books, hands-on materials, and miscellaneous supplies? Our spring issue is packed with ideas. There are even tips for organizing your high school student!
If you’ve ever needed a little encouragement and reminder as to why your family should stay strongly convicted for homeschooling, you must read our spring issue! Pat Marcum and Ed Dunlop share their seasoned insights. Plus, there is so much more! Check out the list below:
- Five ways to get your high school student organized!
- Who has the responsibility to teach and train our children? Pat Marcum shares his insights.
- The 2008 Excellence in Education Award winners are in!
- A grandmother reveals her highest calling—homeschooling.
- Amanda Bennett shares a garden unit study.
- Ed Dunlop shares how to defend our children’s hearts, as well as our own.
- Ten burnout busters.
- Storage solutions for your already-crowded home!
- A granddaughter is learning a way to treasure her past for the future by journaling.
- Todd Wilson shares one man’s perspective about clutter and home organization.
- You CAN conquer those mountains of clutter and confusion!
- Discover Arizona! A state that has something for everyone.
- Taming chaos in your family—from math to daily chores.
- Learn how to make beautiful music together as a family.
- Viral marketing? Focus groups? Meet the Homeschool Crew!
- Discover how congregations and homeschooling families can work together.
- Learn how one family was drawn to “unschooling” and how they are loving it!
- Tips about how to travel at the right time, in the right way, and for the right price.
- Learn how to feast on a budget while traveling.
- Meet the “father of microbiology”.
- Save time, gasoline, and money with a well-stocked pantry.
This is just a sample of the wonderful articles waiting for you.