Spring 2007 Back Issue
$9.95 – $23.95
There sure are a lot of great articles in this issue as well as several themes running through the magazine! Look for hundreds of pages of practical and inspirational content in the Spring 2007 issue: homeschooling in , unit study on farm life & more!
What can you expect from The Old Schoolhouse?
Look for hundreds of pages of practical and inspirational content in the Spring 2007 issue. Designed by your fellow homeschoolers, TOS understands the real issues and challenges that home educators grapple with and presents solutions with wit and insight.
There sure are a lot of great articles in this issue as well as several themes running through the magazine—Can we “over-shelter” our children? What it was like to live during simpler times (including a great article on one-room schoolhouses of the past)? And what it’s like living on a farm.
- It is time once again for our Excellence in Education awards—read about the curricula that other homeschoolers have chosen as their favorites!
- Learn how to teach grammar, reading, and writing with Ruth Beechick and Jessie Wise.
- Design your curriculum around field trips.
- Read about homeschooling in England and Scotland.
- Meet three homeschooling families, and get a peek into their homes and homeschools.
- Use the enclosed unit study on farm life to help teach your children, and let them use the art lesson to learn how to draw a barn.
- The Natural Schoolhouse explains how to keep chickens, grow your own food, and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
- All of this and more—product reviews, Homeschool Blogger, Little Music on the Prairie, etc.—just for YOU!