Spring 2004 Back Issue
$24.95 – $28.95
SOLD OUT! A Walk Through History: The Great Depression – unit study info, literature, art, music, hunger during the Depression, and the adventure of a lifetime. Interviews, articles, encouragement, helpful advice & so much more inside!
A Walk Through History: The Great Depression – unit study info, literature, art, photography, music, hunger during the Depression, homemaking “Depression-style,” the Depression and WWII, and the adventure of a lifetime.
- Special Feature: Exclusive Interview with Mel Gibson—The Passion of the Christ .
- Media Spotlight “The Passion of the Christ in the Lunchroom” and “The Purpose of the Passion.”
- “The Good News in Homeschooling” Zan Tyler returns and writes about “Titus 2 Embedded!”
- Meet the Experts: Get to know Josh Harris, Lee Roddy, & Marilyn Moll.
- Robin Sampson talks about the “Exodus from the Public Education System.”
- Homeschool Nation focuses on California.
- Learn about “Contributing to Your Community Through Service” in Young Patriots.
- In Finishing the Race, get “One on One with Dave Ramsey” and read about “Homeschoolers and Higher Education.”
- Get some “Insight into Lives and History: Reading and Writing the Memoir as Genre” inThe Library.
- What about Beowulf—fiction or history?
- Ken Ham discusses the “Gap Theory” (part 1 of 2).
- Cindy Wiggers introduces us to “Geography Moments: Adding Spice to your School Day.”
- Homeschool Finance with Jonni McCoy—”Living Debt-Free,” part 2.
- In the Resource Room, Christine Field talks about the “Wilson Reading System: Solid Program, Proven Results.”
- Take a Field Trip to Salem, Massachusetts.