“Homeschoolers Starting Businesses” Bundle
Do you dream of working from home but don’t know how to start? Can you really balance work, homeschooling, and running a household —without losing your sanity in the process? How can homeschooling become a “lifestyle of learning” that also includes a business venture? This bundle includes stories from real homeschooling families like your own that will give you the tools and confidence you need to get started following that dream today.
Whether yours is a single-income household that needs an additional cash infusion, or you work outside the home and wish you could combine home and work instead, this bundle is for you!
- Meet Gena Suarez, publisher of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, as she gets personal to share insights about balancing home, school, and business.
- Visit the homes of twelve families like yours to see what a “lifestyle of learning” can look like no matter what your educational style.
- Learn how to develop a business plan and get started.
- Read about one mom’s transition from working outside the home to starting a family business raising alpacas.
- Identify with other moms who share their struggles, their methods, and their faith, all the while becoming encouraged and empowered to take steps toward following your business dreams without sacrificing your family’s well-being.
These informative resources are valued at $99 if sold separately. Get them all in one bundle for a significant savings!
The following digital items will be available for download immediately after purchase of the bundle:
- HomeWork: Juggling Home, Work, and School Without Losing Your Balance
- Secrets of Successful Homeschooling
- Alpacas and Homeschool: A Natural Connection
- The Pitfalls and Possibilities of Being a Work-at-Home Mom
- Heart and Soul Homeschool Mama
- How I Homeschool: Twelve Families Share Their Lifestyle
PLUS receive these print back issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine that include articles on working from home, entrepreneurship, teaching children about money, and much, MUCH more, shipped free to your home*:
*US customers only
|Choose a Location||
You may also like…
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine 1-Year Print Subscription$29.00 – $59.00
Get the premier trade publication for the homeschooling community delivered right to your home. Each quarterly issue is packed with over 120 pages of encouragement and practical information.
Each upcoming issue could be yours for FREE if you join SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Membership also includes access to over 400 HOMESCHOOLING preK-12 courses, an extensive video library, planning and organizational resources, tools for teaching students with special needs, parent articles, and so much more – all for less than $20/month.