Molly Green Magazine: Winter on the Homestead 2015
$0.00 – $27.00
This Winter, 2016 108-page issue is all about treasuring traditions! Packed full of Molly Green articles about homesteading. $10 to mail anywhere in the US – shipping is free!
***Available in PRINT and DIGITAL***
“Winter on the Homestead” is all about treasuring traditions! Stock your pantry with homemade mixes, and stitch up a beginners’ quilt top for a newborn. Learn about aquaponics greenhouses and DIY winter projects. Prepare your home for winter power failures with Creek Stewart. Discover the benefits of dual enrollment, and deal effectively with homeschool naysayers. Provide traction on icy paths around your homestead, and discover the benefits of yurt living. Try a 12-month organization plan and lots more! In this 108-page issue you’ll find:
- Rural Revolution: Ants and Grasshoppers
- Living Off the Land: Wintering Off-Grid with Creek Stewart
- Alternative Housing: Yurt Magic
- Winter Homesteading: Can’t Get No Traction
- How Your Garden Grows: Winter Aquaponics Greenhouse
- DIY At Home: DIY Winter Projects, In from the Cold
- Whole Foods Living: Time for an “Oil” Change
- Hearth and Home: Homemade Antibacterial Soap
- Home Crafts: Make an Easy Baby Quilt Top
- Build a Menu: Healthy Foods for Winter Cooking
- The Prepared Pantry: Mix It Up This Winter!
- Organized At Home: The 12-Month Home Organization Plan
- Feature: Common Core: What’s All the Fuss?
- The Other Side of the Fence: Dual Enrollment: Making High School Count Double!
- Teach Them to Write: The Power of a Story
- The Homeschooling Mama: Dealing with Homeschool Naysayers
- Cottage Shop Focus: Crochet Therapy Becomes Home Business
- Business Tips: 8 Ways to Legally Lower Your Tax Bill
- Getting Started: Grow Your Business in 10 Easy Steps
- Feature: Self-Publish Your Book
And so much more! Don’t miss out on this gorgeous Winter 2015 issue of Molly Green Magazine!
Digital FREE, U.S. $10, Canada $15, International $27