Molly Green Magazine: Molly the Teacher
You’re never too old to learn! This issue includes articles that will both encourage you. As a homeschooler, learn how to prepare your heart before beginning to teach plus learn organizing tips!
Put on your Teacher Hat!
Molly has a lot to teach you this month!
You’re never too old (or young) to learn! This issue of Molly Green Magazine includes articles that will both encourage and challenge you. As a homeschooler, learn how to prepare your heart before beginning to teach. How about learning how to clothe your family with only $100 per year?! Be ready for that avalanche of school papers with our tips. Using our 15 minute cooking system, you’ll have made from scratch meals on the table with ease. Molly and her team have packed this issue with teachings on all sorts of topics!
- Back to school time is a great time to celebrate Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month. Having a regular eye exam is important for eye health. With back to school themed sales, now would be a perfect time to take care of this appointment.
- As Patricia Hunter shares, it’s who we are, what we do, and how we respond to life’s challenges and opportunities that make a greater impact than what we teach. Our children are watching us. Learn to prepare your heart as a homeschool teacher.
- With the 15 minute cooking system shared by Rhonda Barfield, supper time won’t arrive with you wondering what to make for supper. Or worse yet, ordering pizza for the 3rd time this week. Simple, easy to follow step-by-step directions make using this system a breeze.
- With the national average ranging from $300 all the way to $1200 per year for clothing for ONE child, you’ll want to read how April Schroader clothes her children for only $100 PER CHILD!
- What can you make with old clothes, an empty milk container, spray adhesive, and fiberfill? Follow along with Patricia Hunter as she shows you how to make teaching puppets!
- Are you taking a trip to the beach this summer? Don’t let the learning stop! Pat Fenner shares how to learn everywhere you go!
- Nothing seems to go right when Mom’s physical, emotional, and spiritual states get out of whack. Rhonda Barfield has practical tips to get back on track.
- Routine in your homeschool. Does that scare you? Let Jill Reiner show you how a simple routine can make your day run smoother.
- Inger Koppenhaver helps you to prepare for the coming avalanche of school papers and projects so that they don’t end up lying on counters or overwhelming the side of your refrigerator!
- Do you ever wonder who learns more, the student or the teacher? Amanda van der Gulik’s article will encourage you to grow as a student, which will help you grow as a teacher.
- Starting children on chores when they are young can sometimes feel like a never-ending teaching task. Let Rhonda Barfield’s reflections on raising her children with routines encourage you to stick with it!
- Learning the fundamentals of money management is so very important, especially for teens heading off to college this time of year. Follow along as Pat Fenner shares her tips on teaching this needful lesson.
Chores! Who likes to do chores? Well Molly Green Magazine might just change your mind this month as well as give you some great tips for back to school for your children.
Wife, Homemaker, Homeschool Teacher, and Mother of 8
See why homemakers love Molly Green Magazine—see what’s inside!
Molly makes it fun and easier to be frugal! Think about it—with so much to learn and save, if you apply just one money-saving idea, you’ll recoup the cost of this E-Book right away!
Project Manager: Becky Gustafson
Contributing Writers: Rhonda Barfield, Alayna Cann, Pat Fenner, Patricia Hunter, Inger Koppenhaver, Jill Reiner, April Schroader, Amanda van der Gulik, Sharon White
File Size: 6.4 MB
Need to economize? Subscribe to a Molly Membership!
For only $3.85 a month (cancel any time!) you receive not only the monthly Molly Green Magazine, but also much more!
Every month, Molly has a wealth of information and support to share in one easy-to-read, handy resource! Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
You’ll glean some of the best inexpensive ideas and projects for everyday living that you can find and be inspired to be self-confident, creative, and resourceful too.
For just $4.95, download this Molly Green Magazine now!