Molly Green Magazine: Let’s Get Organized for Fiscal Fitness
Would you like to economize and find new ways to save a little money this year? Put Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Let’s Get Organized for Fiscal Fitness in your home survival kit-PLUS make a new friend to help you this year!
Out of stock
Are you feeling the pinch financially? Would you like to economize and find new ways to save a little money this year?
Put Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Let’s Get Organized for Fiscal Fitness in your home survival kit-PLUS make a new friend to help you this year!
Molly Green isn’t a money-saving expert, but she’s a mom just like most of us, trying to learn how to make the most of what she has. She’s helping the typical homemaker to climb out of the doldrums of today’s economy and into the life-saving boat of financial success and survival with her monthly E-Book series: Molly’s Money-Saving Digest!
Learn with Molly how to stretch those pennies, put your talents to work, order your home, and network with friends and neighbors while preserving your family’s true values.
Over 35 pages of information & support for an incredibly low price!
Order now to learn about and enjoy these special items in this exciting E-Book Digest:
- Breadmaking for Beginners: Along with the basics, how about trying sourdough from scratch or experimenting with breads from around the world?
- Make a winter emergency kit for your car. Complete this simple project at minimal cost that could save your life or the lives of your loved ones!
- Crafting seasonal banners: It’s heartwarming and uplifting to include touches of beauty in your home, and it doesn’t have to cost much.
- Extending hospitality: Involve your family by offering a loving hand of hospitality with low-cost, fun party ideas, recipes, Internet links, and more!
- Respecting others: Taking a close inspection of the first of three absolutely foundational R’s: respect, responsibility, and resourcefulness.
- Repurposing four old and odd objects: Once you get used to this kind of thinking, you’ll see potential in just about everything.
- Working together toward a healthier budget with budget-planning worksheets (provided for you) and an interview with Charlie Park, co-developer of the PearBudget system. “Budgeting isn’t about getting less of the stuff you want, it’s about getting more of the stuff that matters.”
- Creating a Home Inventory Binder. These basic steps could save you thousands of dollars!
Discover for yourself all of the exciting and imaginative ideas Molly has to offer and wants to share with you—ideas that could save you big money and needless headaches!
In every issue of Molly’s Money-Saving Digest, you’ll find:
- Begin with the Basics: an overview of a basic skill, from breadmaking to composting.
- On Sale This Month: a roundup of merchandise that is typically discounted by month.
- Keeping It All Together: practical home organization.
- Feather Your Nest Frugally: seasonal and frugal home décor.
- Pull Up A Chair: thrifty tips and recipes for hospitality.
- Parenting that Pays: basic parenting principles that don’t cost a cent to implement.
- Something Old-Something New: repurposing items for your home.
- Goal-Getter Spotlight: families who have met big goals by staying on track financially.
- Readers Write In: pertinent input from real families.
- Molly’s Question of the Month: send in your answers for possible inclusion in future Digests.
- Words Worth Saving: a parting quote or verse relating to finances and stewardship.
Are you ready to join Molly?
Plan to make a big difference this year with Molly as your partner, starting with this Digest!
Once you’ve read this E-Book, we know you’ll be anxious to start “busting free from this economy.
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Harriette Jacobs, Kris Price
File Size: 1.1 MB