Molly Green Magazine: Frugal Fashion
Are you a bit challenged in the sewing department, or do you wonder if sewing is really worthwhile? What options do you have? Check out some great summer saving ideas –updating your wardrobe!
Out of stock
You’re on a tight budget and the kids are growing out of their clothes.
What options do you have?
Are you a bit challenged in the sewing department, or do you wonder if sewing is really worthwhile?
Don’t miss out on this special, fun issue of . . .
Molly’s Money-Saving Digest-Frugal Fashion
Check out some great summer saving ideas –updating your wardrobe –looking your best for less –upcycled sewing projects . . .
PLUS there are three special bonus pages included at the end of the digest. If you’ve ever wanted to try sewing, this would be a great place to start!
This issue is loaded with ideas, tips, recipes, checklists, and more. Take a look at some of the great topics you’ll find:
- Begin with the Basics —Sewing, a Savings Investment: Have you ever considered sewing for savings or profit? Bunkhouse Sewing shares sewing expertise on many topics: why learn sewing basics, extend the wear time on children’s clothing, create higher quality clothing, refurbishing outfits, and more!
- On Sale This Month: What can you buy for less in July? Now’s the time to purchase some great outdoor items to help you have more fun in the sun.
- Keeping it All together —Giving From the Heart!: Within a frugal lifestyle do you budget your money for charitable giving? Is volunteering your time just as valuable as donating your money? Discover more ways to give and feel good when you “give from the heart”.
- Feather Your Nest Frugally –A Decorative “House Number” Sign Project: A thrift store find –a tarnished silver tray –fits the bill nicely to help Molly comply with a new township ordinance. You can do it too! Check out the pretty photos.
- Pull Up a Chair –Reasons to Celebrate in July and August: How’s your hospitality attitude? Use these ideas to encourage hospitality in your home this summer. Start with the Make-ahead Seven Layer Salad recipe.
- Parenting That Pays –Fostering Thankfulness in Your Children’s Hearts: Here are 10 positive ways to plant seeds in your children’s hearts –ways that can help them get in the habit of living thankfulness throughout each day. Don’t’ miss this!
- Something Old, Something New –A Mama Who Sews: Aubrey shares two up-cycled sewing projects –a twirly skirt, made by sewing old ties together and a cute girl’s sundress, transformed from a man’s button-down shirt! Find out what you may be missing by not being a “Mama who sews”!
- Molly’s Monthly Feature for July –Frugal Fashions: Jen Schmidt is the perfect one to write on the subject of Looking Your Best –for Less! If your clothing budget has taken a hit and you’re tired of feeling a bit dowdy, get ready to be inspired! And she shows us how and with lots of photos too!
- Goal-Getter Spotlight –Landscaping to Save Some Green: Candy’s dream is coming true! Learn how she saves her family time and money and creates more interest with this front yard project.
- Readers Write In: How do you keep your family well-clothed on a tight budget? Is sewing always the answer? Learn the tips of how these seven moms do it.
PLUS 3 Fabulous Bonus Pages:
- Tips for Teaching Children to Sew (and Adults, too!)
- “Sew What?”
- Sewing on a Button
Project Manager: Eleanor Joyce
Contributing Writers: Eleanor Joyce, Kris Price, Amy Howard, Jennifer Sikora
File Size: 2.4 MB