Start your school year off with The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. The fall issue will inspire stress-free homeschooling. That’s reason enough to get your hands on this issue, but you’ll find many more topics you’ll love:
- technology including STEM and STEAM
- unit studies and science
- using genealogy to teach history
- loving literature throughout the school years
- language arts: reading, writing, and grammar
- what colleges want
As the season changes, you might find yourself holiday-dreaming already, so we’ve included a section on holiday freezer meals too and a Resource Guide filled with toys that teach–perfect for Christmas gifts.
You’ll find bonus digital material, too, perfect for accessing on the go, wherever your homeschool takes you this fall. You can stay informed and inspired anywhere, any time. Look what themes our writers are preparing for you:
- teaching life skills
- starting your day
- the accidental homeschooler
- show and tell
- balancing work and homeschool life
- overflow from print including more loving literature, stress free homeschooling, and what colleges want
Happy fall, Mama! The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is happy to support you as you begin another chapter of your family’s homeschool story.