Fall 2008 Back Issue
$9.95 – $23.95
The fall issue of TOS is fabulous! Its pages are full of articles to help with your homeschooling, encouragement to your soul, tried and true experience shared, and the coolest unit study, plus articles to help YOU, not just your homeschool.
The fall issue of TOS is fabulous! Its pages are full of articles to help with your homeschooling, encouragement to your soul, tried and true experience shared, and the coolest unit study. You don’t want you to miss it!
- The “Me Time” myth.
- Homeschooling and interruptions.
- The adventure of serving God at home.
- The sacrifice of praise.
- The importance of a homeschool father.
- Dad at the helm.
- The impact of the family farm.
- The story behind the imperfect homeschooler.
- A family of thirteen gets it all done-with grace!
- Yes, you can homeschool through high school—successfully!
- Homeschooling the heart of a high school student.
- Is your high schooler directionally challenged?
- Creating the high school transcript is easier than you think.
- Learn the difference between a transcript and a portfolio.
- BJU and the homeschool teen.
- Learn how blogging can help homeschooled high schoolers and their parents.
- Courting in a modern world.
- Callahan talks about college prep courses.
- Earning college credits the easy way—what is CLEP?
- Earn money by raising goats with your children.
- Marketing tips from the TOS sales & marketing teams.
- Maximizing print advertising.
- A homeschool photographer in China.
- China—Home of the 2008 Olympics
- Ruth Beechick discusses the Plunder Law.
- Rediscovering porcelain art.
- America’s lost art: candlewicking.
- “Lucie’s Maple Leaf”—an original short story.
- Lesson planning with the lesson planner.
- The adventure of nature journaling!
- Maple syrup unit study.
- The Family Man discusses those Christmas memories you’d rather forget.
- The TOS staff’s twelve days of Christmas.
- Create your own homemade cleansers.
- Frugal gift ideas—just in time for Christmas!