Does your child’s writing ability leave something to be desired? Are you having trouble teaching him to write in a clear and interesting manner? How do you implement teaching this valuable skill?
Discover helpful essay-writing information in the WeE-book™ . . .
Writing Essays By Dr. Ruth Beechick
In this book, you will learn more about:
- How to use the subject of writing to help your child study for other subjects.
- Types of essays—and tips for successfully creating them.
- What to do after you’ve written the first draft.
- Writing essays for tests.
- Making your essay clearer and more interesting by using the “linking” technique.
“It is good to be interesting, profitable to be accurate, and commendable to attend to smaller style matters . . . but to be clear is absolutely essential.” ~Dr. Ruth Beechick
While considering creative ideas to teach your child to write, add . . .
Writing Essays—a WeE-book™ to your curriculum helps NOW!