Tame the paper tiger!
Crack the whip in your office space and organize the clutter!
Save on everything from office décor to groceries with Molly’s Money-Saving Digest Molly Saves in the Office. This issue is jam-packed with advice for home and family: repurposed projects, teaching kids responsibility, creative cooking, spending wisely, taking care of yourself, and encouraging one another.
Do you find yourself spending a lot of time looking for important paperwork or those coupons that are about to expire? Whether your office is an entire room or just an expandable file, this Digest can help. Getting organized doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult, and once you do it, you’ll wonder how you ever managed before!
- Find out the basic items you’ll need to be better organized.
- Be creative and frugal as you outfit your office: Repurpose, reuse and shop wisely!
- Get filing tips that will help you keep track of your bills and other paperwork.
- Take advantage of the Internet’s free forms and other printables for your office.
- Save money by organizing your grocery coupons.
- Help your children with a lesson that will serve them well for the rest of their lives: how to manage their own schedules.
- Recycle household items to make your own bulletin board that’s so attractive it doubles as wall art!
Take a closer look at what’s inside this amazing resource!
- Begin With the Basics investigates something many of us couldn’t do without in the morning: a cup of coffee. Learn how to make yours the best it can be. If tea is your morning pick-me-up, Molly has you covered too.
- This ’n’ That: Print out this colorful page and tack it up for an instant reminder of the month’s happenings. But there’s more: Get monthly maintenance suggestions to help keep your home in tiptop shape.
- Décor and More follows Eleanor Joyce as she organizes, decorates, and remodels her new home. Find out how she keeps up with her financial paperwork.
- Meal of the Month: Join Molly for a healthy Mexican meal that will satisfy both the palate and the budget.
- Pet Care for Pennies: Veterinarian Tiffany J. Rule tells why preventative medicine is the best medicine for your best friend.
- Tightwad Training Camp helps your children refine their schedules and keep activities under control. You may want to work on your schedule too!
- Something Old, Something New shows you how some scraps of cardboard and fabric can help bring your office space to life. Create a note board that’s frugal, functional and fun!
- Here’s to Your Health: Learn a natural way to keep sinus trouble at bay. Hint: It involves a homeopathic remedy that’s been in use for centuries.
- You’re a Natural Beauty: Help your hair fight winter conditions with ingredients from your own pantry. Use a frugal, homemade conditioner to ward off dry and brittle hair.
- Molly Recommends: Molly reviews the book Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half With America’s Cheapest Family, by Steve and Annette Economides, and says even veteran coupon shoppers will find news they can use in its pages.
- Change One Thing This Month: Small changes can add up to big savings. In January, try using new technology to save time as well as money.
- Get Inspiration! with an encouraging story about how a phone call saved one family thousands of dollars.
Project Manager: Toni Riggs
Contributing Writers: Dena Wood, Jennifer Sikora, Eleanor Joyce, S. White, Patricia Hunter,Toni Riggs, Tiffany J. Rule, DVM, Laura Williams
File Size: 3.5 MB