Communication Skills Bundle
Communication skills can be intimidating and even scary for children, but there are so many creative ways to make it easier and more fun! Included are some very creative ideas to get your kids engaged in communication-building activities.
E-Book #1: Just How Important are Communications Skills
.Are you a competent communicator? Are your kids?
Many homeschooling parents have no idea how to teach communication skills. Are you one of them? Maybe you don’t understand just how critical and far-reaching these communication skills are! Explore this discussion in the WeE-book™ . . .
Just How Important Are Communication Skills Anyway? By JoJo Tabares
Don’t let the words speech and debate scare you! With 20 years’ experience and a degree in speech communication, Mrs. Tabares shares some essential insights that could help you.
Here’s a hint of what you’ll discover among the pages of this WeE-book™ . . .
- Learn from President Ronald Reagan—The Great Communicator.
- Effective communication assists professional success.
- Which skills are needed for personal achievement?
- How do good communication skills affect learning?
- Successful families need effective communication skills!
- Communication courses: the Say What You Mean series. Learn more . . .
Effective communication skills are vital to your child’s success.
E-Book #2: Play What You Mean
Q: Is communication an important skill to teach your kids? A: Yes! How important is it in today’s society? Is there an easy, creative, and fun way to teach conversation skills? Explore this discussion in the WeE-book™ . . . Play What You Mean: Creative Ways to Teach Communication Skills By JoJo Tabares Teaching your children to express themselves well is imperative. The earlier you begin, the more proficient your children will become. Communication skills can be intimidating and even scary for children, but there are so many creative ways to make it easier and more fun! With 20 years’ experience and a degree in speech communication, Mrs. Tabares shares information and some very creative ideas to get your kids engaged in communication-building activities (they probably won’t even notice since they’re having such a good time or laughing too hard)! Take a peek at the subtitles (and activities) you’ll find among the pages of this WeE-book™ . . .
- Effective communication skills are important for school or college.
- Effective communication skills are vital to your child’s career.
- Effective communication skills can affect your child’s relationships.
- Preschool: What do you see?—How do you play . . . ?—Look at me!
- Elementary: Talk `n Listen—Find the Ice Cream—Telephone.
- Junior/Senior High: Feed Me—Invention—Dress Up (no, she’s not kidding)!
Put these great communication games and exercises into play starting today!
E-Book #3: Communication Skills and Your Gifted Child
Is your gifted child somewhat lacking in communication skills? Is she highly emotional and does she have a hard time relating to others? Would you like to help her develop the skills which are so very important for getting along in a world where she already feels “different”? Glean comfort and understanding as you help your child develop the communication skills that are vital to getting along in everyday life. Recognize the problems involved and how to deal with them in the WeE-book™ . . .
Communication Skills and Your Gifted Child By JoJo Tabares
Teaching communication skills to your gifted child will help her socially and internally as she copes with being different. JoJo Tabares helps you see what the problems are and offers tips and ideas for minimizing the issues so that your gifted child can learn how to communicate effectively. Here are the topics discussed:
- Making and maintaining friendships
- Dealing with emotions
- Possible sensory integration issues
- Curiosity and creativity
- Possible learning disabilities