New! 2013-2014 Schoolhouse Planners
2013-2014 Schoolhouse Planners Are Here . . .
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
Design a custom planner with almost 800 pages of unique forms. Get your school year on track with the 2013-14 “Big Mama” Schoolhouse Planner.
Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner
- Helpful articles written by special needs experts like Carol Barnier, Cynthia Ulrich Tobias, and Melinda Boring, as well as homeschooling mothers of special learners.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, and household organization charts.
- Homeschool Individualized IEP, medical and therapy forms, and weekly food and behavior diaries.
- Task analysis cards to help teach life skills.
- And much more!
Make your year successful for you and your special needs learner with the 2013-14 Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner.
Primary Schoolhouse Planner
Teach your children the skills they need to get organized and gain independence. Provide them with the 2013-14 Primary Schoolhouse Planner. Even your youngest students will love creating their own planner to organize home and school tasks. Inside this planner find:
- Engaging articles written just for primary students.
- Information lists such as Caldecott and Newbery award winners, grammar rules, story starters, math tables, and animal classification chart.
- Calendars, planning pages, field trip report sheets, book and video logs, chore charts and a Bible reading schedule.
- Recipes for delicious dishes they can make themselves.
Give your child the organization tools he needs with the 2013-14 Primary Schoolhouse Planner.
Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner
Interesting articles written just for them.
Planning sheets and calendars
Forms for writing goals, course objectives, and book reports.
A kid’s financial record, Bible reading schedules, and an address book.
Help your pre-teen gain independence and organizational skills with the 2013-14 Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner.
High School Schoolhouse Planner
- Encouraging articles for him written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with study skills, college planning, and creating a high school course.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, bible memorization, and independent study.
Your 9th to 12th grader will gain a lifetime of time-management skills with the 2013-14 High School Schoolhouse Planner.