Save BIG at the Homeschool Buyers Co-op!
With over 106,000 families, the Homeschool Buyers Co-op is the world’s largest buyers club for homeschoolers, founded and operated by homeschoolers just like you! (Membership is FREE and private.)
Check out just a few of the great deals we have for you!
PLUS, in April only:
SEE THE LIGHT brings master art teachers into your home
ART CLASS – 9 DVD/36 lesson curriculum
- Step-by-step tutoring
- Integrated art history & Biblical truth
- Progressive skill building
- NO workbooks ever-only basic supplies
ART PROJECTS – 9 DVD/36 lesson curriculum geared for ages 10 +
A school year’s worth of lessons drawing from the work of 9 famous artists
- Step-by-step tutoring
- Integrated Biblical truth
- Art history
- Art elements
- Art principles
BIBLE STORIES W/ RELATED ART LESSONS
5 DVD Boxed Set. STORY: ages 3+. ART LESSONS: ages 6+.
Over 17 hours of content. Spanish language tracks included.
- SEE the artist draw the Bible story.
- HEAR the dramatic telling of the story.
- DRAW step-by-step lessons related to the story.
- SHARE the art and the story with others
$10 off on ART CLASS Set + FREE SHIPPING + 10% off on all other items in the same order – USA only.
Code to use: TOS
Expires: July 4, 2014
STATE HISTORY by A Helping Hand
| STATE HISTORY by A Helping Hand
for Homeschoolers, Christian Schools, and Support Groups
Order online using TOSCONV as discount code for FREE SHIPPING through May 15th
Study YOUR state-we have all 50!
State History from a Christian Perspective (Grades 3-12)
- Complete state history course on your state, including text, maps, color state symbol pictures, quizzes, tests, lesson plans, answer key, state constitution study guide
- Students use our text material to construct project notebook either in their own three-ring binder or in A Beka’s preformatted scrapbook, My State Notebook
- Thirty-lesson (6-week) course, easily expandable. One semester option for secondary level can be teacher-directed or independent study
My State History Funbook (Age 3 – Grade 3)
- Color-cut-paste introduction to your state
- Includes spiral-bound pre-formatted scrapbook with cutouts and state symbol pictures to be pasted into the Funbook
- Correlated with older level so all ages can learn together
OR study ALL FIFTY states!
Fifty States Under God (Grades 3 – 12) OR Fifty States Under God for Young Learners (Age 3 – Grade 3)
- Workbook study of all fifty states in order of statehood
- Timeline and progressive map study built right into lesson plans (older level only)
- Completely SELF-CONTAINED: provides ALL information necessary to fill in the work pages as well as teacher instructions
- Color state symbol pictures for all 50 states included
Geography of the Fifty States (Grades 3-12)
- Teaches US Geography
- Correlates geography with history to show how geography affected our nation’s growth pattern
- Completely SELF-CONTAINED. Includes tests, answer keys, teacher instructions
|Wings to Soar: FREE assessment and FREE trial to create your child’s Custom Learning Plan!
What parent couldn’t use assistance in identifying skill gaps, choosing curriculum, and creating structure for her students’ education?
Wings to Soar Online Academy creates Custom Learning Plans for pre-K to 12-outside-the-box learning with just the right amount of challenge, creating the perfect opportunity for your child to SOAR!
Since a 3-6 year range in academic skills within any child is not uncommon, no wonder a one-size-fits-all approach to learning in a traditional classroom hasn’t worked well!
Students begin with assessments to identify and fill skill gaps in math, reading, spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and writing because we believe it’s important to build a solid academic foundation by starting at the student’s current functional level. Accommodations allow students to work at a “just right” level in each subject area, while Fast ForWord, CogMed, and Orton-Gillingham remediate root causes of learning struggles.
High school Integrated Liberal Studies courses provide over-arching themes to connect and deepen learning and develop critical thinking, communication, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Multiple brain pathways are engaged as students interact with adaptive multimedia programs. Custom Learning Plans tailored to each child’s unique learning needs draw from over 30 quality online curricular programs, hands-on kits, and numerous print resources. We work with the child in the context of the family. Each of your students can enroll in one or more courses that are right for them to provide the best total educational plan for your family, supporting you where most needed. Recordkeeping, regular feedback, and parent/student coaching are provided.
|Memoria Press Online Academy
Experienced Faculty. Live Instruction. High Interaction. Flexible Scheduling. Classical Education.
Registration is now open for the 2014-2015 school year! Class space is limited and sections fill quickly. Memoria Press Online Academy is a classical, Christian, online school for grades 3-12. We provide live, high quality, instruction in all subject areas. For detailed information about our school, philosophy, and general academic policies, please see our Parent/Student Guide.
Classical Languages, Classical Studies, Logic & Rhetoric, Classical Composition, Literature, American & Modern Studies, Government & Economics, Mathematics, and Science.
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are attending the Midwest Home School Convention in Cincinnati, OH, stop by the Memoria Press booth and enter the drawing for a FREE 2014-15 online class. Winner will be notified via telephone and email.
|Homeschool Spanish Academy
¡Hola! Homeschool Spanish Academy offers interactive immersion lessons with native-speaking Spanish instructors in Guatemala via Skype. We are committed to excellence by providing homeschool students with the best in-class Spanish learning experience. No matter the age of the student, we have customized curricula options to fit any Spanish learning situation starting as young as five years old. We also understand that sometimes things come up. That’s why our customers have full control over when they take their classes. Our unique user interface allows students to schedule their sessions whenever it works best for them. Find out first hand. Sign up for a Free Trial session today at www.HomeschoolSpanishAcademy.com.
Meet us at the following conventions:
GHC Midwest (Cincinnati, OH) Booth #1931 – April 24 – 26, 2014
Arlington Homeschool Book Fair (Arlington, TX) Booth #602 – May 9 – 10, 2014
FPEA (Kissimmee, FL) Booth #1222 – May 22 – 25, 2014
HEAV (Richmond, VA) Booth #334 – June 5 – 7, 2014
Living the Answer has been offering homeschool classes taught by David Vogel in central North Carolina since 2007. (Click here for dozens of testimonials.) Now algebra, writing, history, government, economics, Christian apologetics, philosophy, logic, web design, and more are available as live, online classes during the 2014-2015 school year and summer 2014.
Most classes are high school level, though some are for younger students. Expect your child to be challenged and motivated by engaging lectures and clear instruction. Parents and students say,
- “She gives me an informal synopsis each week after class-I think she finds it so interesting that she just wants to share it with me and that delights me.”
- “My boys said you were the best teacher they have had in high school. Thank you for your leadership and example of Christ in their lives.”
- “I never used to understand the concepts in my book from 5-8 grade. So when you explain it so clearly, it makes me want to jump to tell everyone that I understand it” (Algebra I).
- “I just wanted to thank you for preparing me well for college economics. I know my Living the Answer class is the reason that I am doing so well in this Microeconomics class… THANK YOU for teaching me well and making economics easy and even enjoyable” (Government and Economics).
The Old Schoolhouse readers will receive 10% off class registrations made in April and May. Click here for details.
Air Oasis™ Portable Allergen Reducer provides true allergen relief on the go.
The Portable Allergen Reducer is the size of a hand, virtually maintenance free, and yet sanitizes an astounding 175 square feet, far more than most bulky ineffective air purifiers’ claim. It actually neutralizes allergens and dangerous contaminants in the air AND kills germs, viruses, and mold on surfaces like countertops, iPads, and door handles.
NASA developed this technology to overcome air quality issues found in deep space missions. Air Oasis has improved this technology and now made it accessible to you.
Unlike an air purifier, which pumps a portion of air in and through a filter, Air Oasis’s Air Sanifiers® produce catalytic hydroperoxide molecules that are blown throughout the room to sanitize both the air and surfaces. Almost a decade of university studies prove Air Oasis’ technology is safe to humans and effective against bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, allergens, and VOCs (odors). Used by 5 star resorts, hospitals, professional football and baseball teams, 10s of thousands of homes, and many more!
Includes padded carrying case, DC car adapter, 100-240V wall adapter, and mounting bracket so a single unit could be used in your car, office, RV, boat, hotel, kitchen, bedroom, and more! It goes where you go!
Air Oasis products are American Made in Texas with the finest materials, workmanship, and come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Click here to learn more and take advantage of this exclusive free shipping offer: